Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Cam Test Positive for C-19; Stephon Gilmore on 10/7

https://mobile.twitter.com/SportsCen...10043715923968

Good thing is even though itís sucks seems like no one else on the team tested positive? So my guess is he must of gotten it outside of NE? I think Bill goes with Stidham over Hoyer? Even though Iím Patriots fan I still had KC beating them so whoever started the game wouldnít had been much of a difference.

Glad I dropped Cam for Goff (vs Giants) this week.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

2020:
    Dak: 1188 @ 67.1%, 8.3 per att, 5 TD, 2 (1.4%) INT, 98.5 Rate 76.7 QBR
    Wentz: 737 @ 59.8%, 5.6 per att, 3 TD, 6 INT (4.5%), 63.9 Rate 35.5 QBR

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Game is being pushed to Monday or Tuesday. Makes no sense. What's he supposed to magically recover. Also as a pats fan I'm happy but as an nfl fan I am not. If this was some third stringer game on but it's the qb so no go. That's ****d

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Game is being pushed to Monday or Tuesday. Makes no sense. What's he supposed to magically recover. Also as a pats fan I'm happy but as an nfl fan I am not. If this was some third stringer game on but it's the qb so no go. That's ****d

I think its so they can contact trace and do multiple tests to see if more players/personnel turn up positive.

I think some games may just end up having to be outright cancelled, if too many teams start turning up positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post

I actually agree but my question is if other teams end up testing positive how many games are they gonna be able to fit into Monday & Tuesday?

This ****ing sucks. I've been looking forward to a Cam vs Mahomes for an eternity.

Positives for both teams, thread title needs changed.

**** the Chiefs man. They sold their soul to the devil for real. They play a Monday Night game so they should have a short week but end up having a long week? Come on.

But on the other end of that, the Broncos play the Pats week 5. Broncos will have 10 days to prepare and the Pats will have 5 lol

How many games will Cam miss? I would think 2 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    **** the Chiefs man. They sold their soul to the devil for real. They play a Monday Night game so they should have a short week but end up having a long week? Come on.

But on the other end of that, the Broncos play the Pats week 5. Broncos will have 10 days to prepare and the Pats will have 5 lol
    If they play Tuesday they would have 3 games in 9 days.

This surprises me about as much as Russell Westbrook getting it surprised me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    How many games will Cam miss? I would think 2 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would assume he'll be out of all team activities for at least 14 days, so possibly 3.

Someone just mentioned a good point on r/Pats. Cam has a unique handshake with every teammate that they do before practice/games and when the other player makes a play. If Cam has it, there's no ****ing way the whole team isn't at risk. So that tells me either the Pats are about to have severe breakouts or Cam is having a false positive.

Just postpone week 4 right now and give yourself time to figure this all out.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast