Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Yeah Brantley has always intrigued me too. I don't think he's really an option though until a DH decision is made. I'm not sure his legs could handle a full season of OF duty.

Congratulations Adam Wainwright!!! Winning a Roberto Clemente award is a true honor! This was his 5th nomination for the reward.

(he's the 6th Cardinal all time to win it)
    Last edited by Obabikon; 12-07-2020 at 10:49 PM.

Very happy for Waino! Thats awesome

Looks like the Cubs are hitting the reset button. This would make it much easier for the Cardinals to win the division. Seems like bringing back Waino is a must at this point, he was great for us last year. We can not lose that, and replace it internally. Molina would be a safe option, but I'm going to be ok either way. I like the nostalga, but I'm also accepting of going younger.

The NL central is looking so bad right now

Waino re-signs! Thatís our big move!!

lol. I'm glad to have him back. Sounds like there's momentum on a yadi deal now too.

And of course rumors about us Arenado but i'm sure that wont happen as usual lol

Yadi coming back now too. nothing official but its close

Wong signed with the Brewers. 2 years at 18m. Option for a third I believe.

Wish we would have offered him that. Oh well. Edman should be fine at 2B for a fraction of the price.

I would still be interested in bringing Gyorko back or getting Jonathan Schoop just to solidify the bench, but i bet the team is content to let Carp have that role.

I am fine even bringing back Brad Miller.

Yeah same. what did we pay him last year? Like 2 million bucks? I would do that again too

Derrick Goold confirmed the team has shown interest in Jake Odorizzi. Tiajuan Walker and James Paxton a little as well. I'll take whichever one takes a 1 year deal. I'm not interested in a long term deal for a SP

Is Carp getting shipped out next? Feels like they're cleaning some house.

It wouldn't surprise me if they've approached him about waiving his NTC for a trade to a team like the Rangers or something but i bet he sticks around still.

one thing i was thinking about last night is how good this team will be defensively. O'Neill, Bader, Carlson, and Thomas should all compete for GG in the OF. Same with Goldie and Arenado obviously. Then Edman was a stud at 3B and SS in the minors so i assume he will be very good at 2B too. Then DeJong is the most undervalued SS in baseball for defense. And then of course there is Yadi.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast