Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Tony Parker's New Memoir

https://www.sacurrent.com/ArtSlut/ar...ded-new-memoir

“It sometimes bordered on abuse with me,” Parker writes. “Once we were watching film, and he was screaming at me, insisting that I reply. Actually, he was waiting for a confrontation. I didn’t answer. I just looked at him. Then he kicked me out of the meeting: ‘Out of the room!’ All because I didn’t say a word. Tim stood up and came to my defense: ‘That’s enough, Pop. It’s gone too far.’”
    Yikes, I love Pop and the old school Spurs. This sort of makes me think that Pop is incapable of coaching today's young stars. I don't see many players that would thrive under this type of coaching. To be fair, I don't think I could either, but I'm not really cut from the same cloth as the old trio (Duncan/Manu/Parker). Anyone on here claiming to be is likely full of sh--.

Anyways, I'm definitely going to read it. Yall should read it too. "But don't take my word for it..."

2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Sounds interesting. I would have to read the book in my head in a French accent though. 😂

Pop definitely is one of those coaches that not every player can play for. It handcuffs the GM into heavily considering temperament compatibility when drafting or trading, not just talent and work ethic.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Sounds interesting. I would have to read the book in my head in a French accent though. [emoji23]

Pop definitely is one of those coaches that not every player can play for. It handcuffs the GM into heavily considering temperament compatibility when drafting or trading, not just talent and work ethic.
    Yep only one personality type and even style of play since 96.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Pop and Parker is what sports should be. Kyrie and Nash is my worst nightmare.
    Last edited by KnicksorBust; 10-05-2020 at 02:17 PM.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

The nba storyteller or whatever his name is has hinted at pops massive ego for years.

lol and the Nets wanted to find a way to get Pop to coach Durant and Irving? What a shtshow that would have been!