Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    Kluber to the Yanks. One guy I know the Sox fans wanted. Low risk, high reward but 11 mil is a good payday for him.

What kind of contract would Mike Fiers command?

First Bauer needs to stop tweeting ****ing sign somewhere so the market starts moving....

Bauer really has no competition this offseason. Thereís very little out there in the starting pitching market. Tanaka, Quintana,Paxton...

I wonder what Luis Castillo would cost?

Tanaka looking for 1 year at $15 mil or more. If we can get him in the $16 mil range, that may be a good signing on a short term deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye View Post
    Tanaka looking for 1 year at $15 mil or more. If we can get him in the $16 mil range, that may be a good signing on a short term deal.
    The Padres just made another deal....They got Musgrove...If the Yankees get Castillo, we need to add also....

Go get TREVOR BAUER!!!! Trumps any deal anyone else can make!! Go get him

We really need our minor leaguers to take some steps forward or in a lot of cases have bounce back years this year. Just looking at how SD went about getting a majority of their rotation with giving up only 1 top 100 prospect shows how important the depth is.

I know there were some injuries in 2019 and 2020 was mostly a washout so things can be very different this year, but we really need to see a lot of improvement in our minors development.

I also wonder what role the organizationís relationship with the Jim Callisí and Keith Laws of the world plays. Do some organizations get their prospects overly hyped and fluffed up, while others get under rated? How quickly does a prospectís rankings change once he goes to a new organization? Iíve always gotten the feeling that Keith Law has undervalued Sox prospects. And on the flip side, Iím sure favors are done for certain organizations....

Just remember, ďDickey Dunne wrote this...itís gotta be true!Ē

I think something that will always keep our system fresh and somewhat deep is our obvious advantage in the Cuban Market.

Lol Mets GM fired for sending nudes to a reporter. That should take them down a notch for Bauer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye View Post
    We really need our minor leaguers to take some steps forward or in a lot of cases have bounce back years this year. Just looking at how SD went about getting a majority of their rotation with giving up only 1 top 100 prospect shows how important the depth is.

I know there were some injuries in 2019 and 2020 was mostly a washout so things can be very different this year, but we really need to see a lot of improvement in our minors development.
    I think the reason our System looks weaker than some other teams is because our top guys are actually panning out in the majors already. Eloy/Robert/Madrigal/Crochet/Cease with Vaughn/Kopech/on the cusp. How many teams have 5 to 7 top level specs performing at a high level in the majors? We have 3-4 years of drafts and Cuban signings to rebuild our system. I think our management knows what needs to be done, and they will build the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Lol Mets GM fired for sending nudes to a reporter. That should take them down a notch for Bauer.
    The interesting part is that ESPN supposedly knew about this back in 2016, but somehow the Cubs and the local media was oblivious to it. Sounds like it was covered up and hushed. Meanwhile Theo is one step away from running the league.

Probably bs but seeing rumors of Corbin Barnes to the sox. Reddit rumor so I'm guessing it's made up.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast