Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    No, no, no, no. You just don't get it. Tapioca pudding? Fossil *** old man(*)?

It's a hilarious joke!

*3 years older than their favorite boy toy, Donnie

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Thats not leadership... that's just doing what you're told to do so that you get your tapioca pudding after dinner.
    Imagine if the tables were turned, trump and his supporters would probably be bashing him pretty good right now. lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Imagine if the tables were turned, trump and his supporters would probably be bashing him pretty good right now. lol.

There's no probably to it. Trump has pretty much ridiculed everyone from distinguished POWs to reporters with disabilities to Gold Star families. His supporters relish their role of being his literal echo chamber for some of the most sickening comments. Safe to say, if Joe Biden should ever contract Covid, Trump and Cult45 will not be nearly as kind to Biden as Biden is to the president.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

No doubt he would have made fun of him for wearing a mask and called for him to drop out of the race

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    called for him to drop out of the race

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For sure he woulda done this.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

This story made the cover of "Totally Inevitable Magazine".

What I find ironic, is the Republican leaders basically treated extreme safety measures (and even some basic ones) like a punchline. This party wants to tear down healthcare, which is already turning people who test positive away until harsh side effects set in, yet here we are with Republican senators, and the President, electing to stay at a hospital for precautionary reasons...

Shouldn't these fkers be told, "come back when you can't breath", like the people they are so badly wanting to cut healthcare from?

Reminds me of Sturgis. Signs everywhere mocking covid, masks, etc. Then they pass it around and infect hundreds of thousands.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    There's no probably to it. Trump has pretty much ridiculed everyone from distinguished POWs to reporters with disabilities to Gold Star families. His supporters relish their role of being his literal echo chamber for some of the most sickening comments. Safe to say, if Joe Biden should ever contract Covid, Trump and Cult45 will not be nearly as kind to Biden as Biden is to the president.
    I mean, we have a president who acts like a school yard bully. He draws a line around him, and you are either inside it or outside, no matter your affiliation or party allegiance.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    What I find ironic, is the Republican leaders basically treated extreme safety measures (and even some basic ones) like a punchline. This party wants to tear down healthcare, which is already turning people who test positive away until harsh side effects set in, yet here we are with Republican senators, and the President, electing to stay at a hospital for precautionary reasons...

Shouldn't these fkers be told, "come back when you can't breath", like the people they are so badly wanting to cut healthcare from?
    BAM, good post man.

Reminds me of Sturgis. Signs everywhere mocking covid, masks, etc. Then they pass it around and infect hundreds of thousands.
    Iím not sure what hospital you work in but I havenít seen any person turned away who needed medical attention.

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Iím not sure what hospital you work in but I havenít seen any person turned away who needed medical attention.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/19/n...hospitals.html

https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...on/2981800001/

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/07...ergency-rooms/

I mean, we have a president who acts like a school yard bully. He draws a line around him, and you are either inside it or outside, no matter your affiliation or party allegiance.
    That's fine, if that was his only damning flaw (ahem, he lies like fish drink water) and if a person wants to stay in the private sector and rake in billions, or piss it all away. But that approach should never be accepted, embraced or normalized in anyone that occupies the highest public office in the land.

As someone who is neither a Republican or a Democrat, I can safely say that unfortunately Mr. Trump lacks the right instincts and priorities for the job. A sentiment echoed by many moderates and independents, who don't get nearly enough credit for their ability to swing an election. I strongly suspect that the current administration and the elected officials who enable it, will hear from them in November. I've already cast my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    What if he is faking it, just to say he is better in 3 days lol.
    lol, what was the over/under on this cuz I think you nailed the timing. I sincerely hope yall aint the type to wear a mask in between bites, not even know which masks are viable and which make **** worse, nor the type to avoid the sun, fresh air, humanity(especially loved ones) and eat like ****.

Woah. You're such a caring guy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast