Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

President Trump and the First lady test positive for Covid

This strikes me as a case of too much testing. If Mr. & Mrs. Trump would have just avoided being tested, that would be two less people added to our bloated infected tally. Even if we pretend this virus isn't a hoax for a moment and, worst case scenario, the president dies, it shouldn't even really count as a COVID-19 death seeing as how he's so old and obese.

and they will heal perfectly fine just like 98% of people who get it and don't die....because they don't have comorbidities.
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

Yeah hearing its essentially the cold version of this puny virus. They'll be fine within a week or so.

What if he is faking it, just to say he is better in 3 days lol.

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    and they will heal perfectly fine just like 98% of people who get it and don't die....because they don't have comorbidities.
    You think 98% of america has zero comorbidities??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You think 98% of america has zero comorbidities??

No no no... sorry if it sounded that way. I am saying that DT and the FL have no significant comorbidities, so they will likely heal fine like 98+% of people who get it. Even those with comorbidites often, not always, have no issues fighting this virus.
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

President Trump and the First lady test positive for Covid

He if dies does being too smart for the lame stream media jump the shark?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 10-02-2020 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

^^^^

Painful sentence.

It sounds like the Trumps aren't alone. Kelly Ann Conway tested positive for COVID, and like Hope Hicks and the Donald, is experiencing symptoms. Senator Mike Lee, Senator Thom Tillis, and Notre Dame President John Jenkins (who attended a White House event this past week) also tested positive. I'm betting there will be many more coming forward with positive results.

It's too soon to dismiss the potential outcome of these developments. I suspect Trump will recover, given the attention that he'll receive at Walter Reed. It appears that they caught it early enough, but you never know for sure.

No no no... sorry if it sounded that way. I am saying that DT and the FL have no significant comorbidities, so they will likely heal fine like 98+% of people who get it. Even those with comorbidites often, not always, have no issues fighting this virus.
    Got you, I read it wrong.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

“After Biden wore a mask to a Memorial Day service, Trump shared a childish tweet from the Fox News commentator Brit Hume suggesting that the former vice president looked silly.

At a rally in Pennsylvania last month, Trump treated Biden’s mask-wearing as a weakness to be ridiculed. “Did you ever see a man who likes a mask as much as him?” the president asked in his insult-comic mode.

He went on to suggest that his rival covered his face not to protect others or himself from the pandemic viral illness but “because, you know what, it gives him a feeling of security. If I were a psychiatrist, I’d say: ‘This guy’s got some big issues.'”

During the presidential debate on Tuesday, Trump again insinuated that there was something odd about the former vice president wearing a mask, a measure recommended by his coronavirus task force in April.

“I don’t wear a mask like him,” Trump said, gesturing toward Biden. “Every time you see him, he’s got a mask. He could be speaking 200 feet away from him and he shows up with the biggest mask I’ve ever seen.”

https://theintercept.com/2020/10/02/...-wearing-mask/

Meanwhile Biden wished them both a safe and quick recovery today.

I don’t like Biden, but I sure do miss responsible leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    “After Biden wore a mask to a Memorial Day service, Trump shared a childish tweet from the Fox News commentator Brit Hume suggesting that the former vice president looked silly.

At a rally in Pennsylvania last month, Trump treated Biden’s mask-wearing as a weakness to be ridiculed. “Did you ever see a man who likes a mask as much as him?” the president asked in his insult-comic mode.

He went on to suggest that his rival covered his face not to protect others or himself from the pandemic viral illness but “because, you know what, it gives him a feeling of security. If I were a psychiatrist, I’d say: ‘This guy’s got some big issues.'”

During the presidential debate on Tuesday, Trump again insinuated that there was something odd about the former vice president wearing a mask, a measure recommended by his coronavirus task force in April.

“I don’t wear a mask like him,” Trump said, gesturing toward Biden. “Every time you see him, he’s got a mask. He could be speaking 200 feet away from him and he shows up with the biggest mask I’ve ever seen.”

https://theintercept.com/2020/10/02/...-wearing-mask/

Meanwhile Biden wished them both a safe and quick recovery today.

I don’t like Biden, but I sure do miss responsible leadership.
    Thats not leadership... that's just doing what you're told to do so that you get your tapioca pudding after dinner.

Thats not leadership... that's just doing what you're told to do so that you get your tapioca pudding after dinner.

Trashing someone for taking precautions and then getting the thing you mocked?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast