Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 67 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1147
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    The literature I have read about it says that its about 1 days from onset of symptoms to be safe to interact with others.
    Really? I doubt that..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    When I was a young nurse (lo those many years ago........) I had a great deal of respect for the WHO. I thought they were actually doing good for the world. Now, I have changed my mind. They have been wrong more than right in this pandemic and this is not the first pandemic they have messed up. H1N1 was not handled well. SARS and MERS were not handled well.
    The US response to the pandemic has been far worse than any of those responses. You dont make any sense.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    The US response to the pandemic has been far worse than any of those responses. You dont make any sense.
    It is estimated that up to 25% of the people who have allegedly recovered from the disease have had ongoing neurological problems, some of them to the point of debilitation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/11/h...7660ea25319dc3

saving over 2 million lives is a bad response. ok

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Sure, they give sound advice now. But I doubt they would have advocated this approach during the initial spread.
    Plenty were, they were just silenced or censored. They aren't the majority which is what folks seem to care about.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    saving over 2 million lives is a bad response. ok
    Yes because we could have saved much more. Ignoring the virus like a ****in idiot, as did one Donald Dumb **** Trump, is a failed response. No matter how you want to do it, he fudged on Epidimiology 101 and it cost over a 100k lives.

No matter how you want to word it, he failed. Point blank.

He failed to such a pathetic and obvious degree, the scientific community put out a paper mentioning their opposition to him. Strictly based on science. He failed so bad at the science of this virus that the American scientific community is saying he needs to leave. He simply does not comprehend simple and basic science and over 200k americans are dead because of it.

Everyone on here has seen the flu and everyone in here knows it spreads via proximity and contact. Yet this president is so ****in stupid he cant even consider it.

If you understood science, you would not support trump. He blew a gimme.

More and more I'm not buying that Trump doesn't understand all this.
    More and more I'm thinking he's known all along how harmful his thought processes and decisions have and continue to be....but he's been utilizing his status as POTUS for his own financial gains as well as those of his cronies. At some point in the future it will come out that his wealth has increased dramatically because of what he was able to do while in office and so has the wealth of many of his 'closest and dearest friends' at the expense of the American public and the positive trajectory of our economy.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    More and more I'm not buying that Trump doesn't understand all this.
    More and more I'm thinking he's known all along how harmful his thought processes and decisions have and continue to be....but he's been utilizing his status as POTUS for his own financial gains as well as those of his cronies. At some point in the future it will come out that his wealth has increased dramatically because of what he was able to do while in office and so has the wealth of many of his 'closest and dearest friends' at the expense of the American public and the positive trajectory of our economy.
    Billionaires see fortunes rise by 27% during the pandemic https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-54446285

You mean something along the lines of this? The wealthy sure as hell havenít been hurt by this. Most of Trumps actions are to benefit the few while selling the trickle down effect. Itís basically the ultimate cult like pyramid scheme. Trumpers love using the elitist deep state argument but Trump is the epitome of it, he just cut out the middle man.

Yes because we could have saved much more. Ignoring the virus like a ****in idiot, as did one Donald Dumb **** Trump, is a failed response. No matter how you want to do it, he fudged on Epidimiology 101 and it cost over a 100k lives.

No matter how you want to word it, he failed. Point blank.

He failed to such a pathetic and obvious degree, the scientific community put out a paper mentioning their opposition to him. Strictly based on science. He failed so bad at the science of this virus that the American scientific community is saying he needs to leave. He simply does not comprehend simple and basic science and over 200k americans are dead because of it.

Everyone on here has seen the flu and everyone in here knows it spreads via proximity and contact. Yet this president is so ****in stupid he cant even consider it.

If you understood science, you would not support trump. He blew a gimme.

It's unlikely that any more lives could be saved. Science said that even if the best was done there would be 200,000 deaths. Sorry, you are just wrong.

It's unlikely that any more lives could be saved. Science said that even if the best was done there would be 200,000 deaths. Sorry, you are just wrong.
    lmaoooooo

Brother, if we were socially distancing since February, you think the death count would be anywhere near 200k??

lol, I'm sorry, your post is too stupid to entertain. Do some basic research if youre going to speak on topics the way you are.

Wait, lmaoooo, you're the guy that asked for trump saying something racist and when I showed you the mexican judge quote you were like that doesnt count!!

Bro, ur a savage!! lmaoo

Now your post above makes more sense to me, lol. Its laughably stupid.

we're not done dying yet...and we're over 200,000

and it isn't just about the deaths....there are thousands of businesses shuttered forever, millions of people unemployed.....that wouldn't be had we had a proper response in the beginning...a proper response in the beginning and we'd be already in our new normal by now, instead of wondering whether we're still in the first wave, riding the 2nd one, or watching this thing just keep snowballing because too many people refuse to take this seriously long enough to truly curb it.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Keep chuggin' that Kool-Aid!

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Plenty were, they were just silenced or censored. They aren't the majority which is what folks seem to care about.
    I should have clarified, Iím talking about actual scientists and doctors, not the Dr. Oz types.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    beginning...a proper response in the beginning and we'd be already in our new normal by now,
    We should have been there in march. I could pick at random any 10 students from Berkeley who studied graduate level science and epidemiology, they all would have been able to lay out a complete and comprehensive response plan within a few weeks.

We still dont have one in October.

Its wierd. I never thought THIS big of a fail would happen in America.

Page 67 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast