Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 77 1231151 ... LastLast

Trump tests positive for COVID-19

Maybe karma is real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resum

Im sure hell try to actively sabotage any recovery path for himself as he did to the country hes supposed to serve.

Must be a tremendous hoax, the greatest of hoaxes as he might say.

I wish him a speedy recovery. He may be a terrible human being but I don't wish death on anyone. I hope this changes his thinking and starts taking this virus seriously, so he can potentially save some his supporters lives who may not be taking the virus seriously like they should.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    I wish him a speedy recovery. He may be a terrible human being but I don't wish death on anyone. I hope this changes his thinking and starts taking this virus seriously, so he can potentially save some his supporters lives who may not be taking the virus seriously like they should.
    Fat chance he does any of that.

But nobody should be concerned at all. He says hes incredibly healthy and dominates health checks so just a flu should be easy to sleep off.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Was just coming here to say the same thing. Karma is a mother****er though. All this time downplaying the virus and now he and his wife have it.

Its a shame the man has such little capacity for empathy because maybe he would treat this more seriously now that he is experiencing it.

"bUt iT hArDlY aFfEcTs aNyOnE" we were told.

Dumb **** that guy is.

I'm not really sure what to say to be honest. The obvious first thought is that I hope they recover from the illness without issue.

But this is also a good time to remind people that he has actively attempted to downplay the disease and act like it was a hoax. Hopefully this will force him to re-evaluate that position and take it more seriously.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    "bUt iT hArDlY aFfEcTs aNyOnE" we were told.

Dumb **** that guy is.
    Its gonna be worse if/when he survives this.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Its gonna be worse if/when he survives this.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Yeah if he experiences hardly any symptoms, he is just going to downplay it further and for that matter, tell everyone how amazingly he handled his own personal experience with Covid.

It will just detach him from reality that much further which is hard to believe.

If hes actually telling the truth (amazing that this is a necessary caveat) he likely recovers from the best care possible, acts like a tough guy and further says its not that big a deal.

Which would continue his grotesque response to a tragic loss of life in the country he swore to serve and chose not only not to, but sabotage.

Hopefully he has a UV light and a bleach IV ready to go.

Everyone calm down: It'S jUsT tHe FlU

He's in picture perfect physical condition and this blown out of proportion flu barely affects anyone.

Is there where he proves everyone wrong and injects himself with bleach and is cured?

What a ****ing hypocrite btw. He wasn't talking about "getting through this together" prior to him contracting it and when it had killed over 206,000 people in this country.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-02-2020 at 01:36 AM.

Life comes at you fast.

It was just like the flu. I didnt stop working. Sleepy Joe, it wouldda killed sleepy Joe. Not me, Im tough. And my immune system, and many people say this, my immune system is the best of any President in history. Its tremendous. My recovery was faster than anyone the doctors ever saw.- Trump 14 days from now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 77 1231151 ... LastLast