Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 92 of 210 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 3137
    His press conference really makes me remember that these are human beings after all. Like we would love for him to sign that 10 year 280+ million deal but he's a 27-28 year old and he is making a commitment for the rest of his career and a huge portion of his life. We can't force him to sign a contract and just gotta hope he loves it here. If he does, no doubt he will sign long term. But it definitely isn't a guarantee...

Also on another note, curious if the Brewers sell on Lorenzo Cain? I would love the Mets to pick him up... he has 2 years 33M left on his deal and he still plays GG caliber defense.

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    His press conference really makes me remember that these are human beings after all. Like we would love for him to sign that 10 year 280+ million deal but he's a 27-28 year old and he is making a commitment for the rest of his career and a huge portion of his life. We can't force him to sign a contract and just gotta hope he loves it here. If he does, no doubt he will sign long term. But it definitely isn't a guarantee...

Also on another note, curious if the Brewers sell on Lorenzo Cain? I would love the Mets to pick him up... he has 2 years 33M left on his deal and he still plays GG caliber defense.
    Iíve been in the Cain camp for a while. I donít think heíd cost anything more than maybe a 15-30 prospect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

God Lindor is such a fantastic guy. Iím already really liking this guy and his whole take on the COVID situation is super mature.

This dude is gonna be a great fit here.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Dude is super mature and intelligent. Very impressed.
    Last edited by AntiG; 01-11-2021 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    God Lindor is such a fantastic guy. Iím already really liking this guy and his whole take on the COVID situation is super mature.

This dude is gonna be a great fit here.

Can't wait to get the black #12 jersey

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Can't wait to get the black #12 jersey
    Gonna be awesome when they bring back the black.

Iím gonna buy my first jersey this year, probably the home blue one because of how much I like those. Not sure who to get yet, Lindor is a good option.

Just read the Mets are still very interested in DJ for 3rd base. Would love that

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Just read the Mets are still very interested in DJ for 3rd base. Would love that
    Yes please. I'd rather spend 125mil on him rather than 150mil on Springer.

Same. I think heís a better fit than Springer.

On some days, you could move DJ to 2nd, let JD play 3rd and McNeil play LF. I think his ability to play 2nd and 3rd makes him super valuable.

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post

Definitely down with Cain. Commitment is minimal comparatively. He plays great D. Can hit, lead off and still has some wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    Yes please. I'd rather spend 125mil on him rather than 150mil on Springer.

Iíll take both, thank you. We need to and will be acting like a large market team. I donít care what the front office is saying

Iíll take both, thank you. We need to and will be acting like a large market team. I donít care what the front office is saying
    I agree but I don't see them turning into a 250mil payroll overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    I agree but I don't see them turning into a 250mil payroll overnight.

I didnít see Lindor coming either. I want both and they should spend the money

Next years class is old in the OF, Conforto is the youngest of the group. Let's get Springer and Hand and go play. During the season lock up Conforto and Lindor and if we need to grab a 3rd basemen at the deadline we can.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.mets stepson View Post
    Next years class is old in the OF, Conforto is the youngest of the group. Let's get Springer and Hand and go play. During the season lock up Conforto and Lindor and if we need to grab a 3rd basemen at the deadline we can.
    Hopefully Davis and/or Guillorme take hold of 3B at little cost in prospects or money.