Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 208 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Mets should put a claim in for Brad Hand.

Their 8th in the order.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Stroman will certainly get over $18M annually. This is a weak FA class for SPs. I would like to retain him though since the likelihood of us signing every Top FA seems slim regardless of how much $$ we have.
    Iím not so sure money is tight for a lot of organizations as you are starting to see as reasonable options are being declined. Of course it only takes one team but this doesnít seem to be a players market especially for someone who didnít play last year and as uneven the year before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post

Their 8th in the order.
    Yes hand would be a great add

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mets should take a look at Darren O'Day too. Another useful player they just let go for nothing.

The Rays declined their option on Morton. I would be all over that. I know he's 36 but he was great in the postseason aside from his last start and he's been very good since 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The Rays declined their option on Morton. I would be all over that. I know he's 36 but he was great in the postseason aside from his last start and he's been very good since 2017.
    Please and thank you

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yes!!!!!!

Multiple teams would be on him for a year or two deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post

Their 8th in the order.
    I'd be surprised if Boston lets him slip. Unless salaries plummet this offseason, he'd be easy to flip next year if you don't want him on the team.

So no one claimed Hand. Likely because of his salary. Which means Mets can still jump in at a bit of a bargain.

Also means there is no way Betences opts out, but thatís not necessarily a bad thing. Perhaps with a full spring training and season he can get something back.

I can realistically see us signing Bauer, Realmuto as our big additions, and someone like Osuna who just became a free agent as well.

Then maybe a decent trade including Rosario and making Gimenez the full time SS.

Mets have offered a QO to Stroman.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    BVW traded a prospect for Billy Hamilton, a guy who was about to be DFA'd.
    He released DarNo, a player 10x better than Billy Hamilton and received bupkis.

He traded two top 100 prospects for a player who who gave this team 0.9 fWAR.

Raw deal? As a GM, he sucks ***.
    And if the Mets win the WS next year with Diaz being what he was in Seattle, he is GM of the year. The JD Davis trade was stellar and Billy Hamilton sealed his own fate. Cano as a DH could also do some real damage. The jury is still out on BVW. Now would it kill me to see him replaced? I could care less either way.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    I can realistically see us signing Bauer, Realmuto as our big additions, and someone like Osuna who just became a free agent as well.

Then maybe a decent trade including Rosario and making Gimenez the full time SS.
    George Springer if not Osuna, who can play all over the OF and has raked in the postseason.

Page 4 of 208 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast