Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 163 of 210 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 3137
    It hasnít been talked about, but going into this off season Trevor Bauer and Francisco Lindor were the best two players available in FA/Trades and if Bauer signs we would have gotten both.

Different times for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol this is certainly funny stuff

It's even more amazing that we're on the verge of signing the top SP this offseason and there are fans complaining about it. If it's only a max of 3 years, this is great. And it's Cohen's money. Not ours. If it doesn't keep us from extending our guys then why do people care? It improves the team a lot.

Apparently that was deleted

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Apparently that was deleted
    Apparently Bauer was telling people to tune into his Youtube channel at 2pm EST. It had "LFGM" at the end.

Also deleted. But apparently Healy posted that he also has signed Dodgers hat on his page. This is hilarious

It really is a shame that Cohen didn't get to the Mets a year earlier. Given all this unnecessary, BS drama and the price tag, I would rather the Mets had just signed Wheeler. I don't see Bauer being significantly better for the next three years. Also, no drama with Wheeler and he has been a Met. Oh well.

Going to guess he had the dodgers and Mets hats for his video about who he is picking. However his newsletter thing after signing up for his site has all Mets merch.

Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    It really is a shame that Cohen didn't get to the Mets a year earlier. Given all this unnecessary, BS drama and the price tag, I would rather the Mets had just signed Wheeler. I don't see Bauer being significantly better for the next three years. Also, no drama with Wheeler and he has been a Met. Oh well.
    Honestly if he got the Mets a year earlier, wonder if we would've went after Gerrit Cole...

If he signs somewhere else heís a douche.

If he signs with Mets no one will care about todayís drama if he dominates on the mound and we go win a title.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Also deleted. But apparently Healy posted that he also has signed Dodgers hat on his page. This is hilarious
    Lmao it really is funny. Iím having fun with all of this tbh.

I donít care if anyone hates Bauer, he knows how to market himself. I said it at the beginning of the off-season buy having Thor, Stro, and Bauer in the rotation...thatís a lot of talent and a lot of ego and a lot of charisma...I like it.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

How ****ing awesome would it be if he signed and there was a Subway Series World Series and Cole/Bauer somehow matched up? How ****ing poetic would that be?

Speaking it into existence.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Wonder if he pitches like last year if he would opt out of 40M... That's a lot

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk