Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 186 of 210 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 3137
    Mets canít afford to give up anymore legit prospects or Peterson for Bryant. Bryant is coming off a horrific year and is only a rental so no way the Cubs are going to get a big return

Dan Szymborski@DSzymborski

Kris Bryant to the Mets *does* make sense. He's got significant upside and when you have a team trying to win and a team kind of ambivalent about that, there's a match to be made.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Iím fine with doing it as long as the price isnít high. We canít afford to give up more high upside prospects or Peterson

I feel like this Bryant trade is going to happen pretty quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peterson shouldn't be discussed unless Hendricks is coming back.

Cubs were a **** hair away from non tendering Bryant now they want guys like Alvarez or Peterson. That's ridiculous. I feel like they're just going to hold on to him until the deadline hoping he can build up some trade value.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    He was right on Bauer before anyone else had it.

https://twitter.com/craigcartonlive/...98305502195715

I take what these two say with a grain of salt, but I would LOVE this trade. Matt Chapman is a stud with 3 years of control. JD, Mauricio and a pitching prospect would be fair value to start. I like Ronny but he's blocked now with Lindor and McNeil and Baty a few years from now.

JD, Mauricio, and Vientos come pretty damn close to equal value for Chapman according to mlb trade values

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    JD, Mauricio, and Vientos come pretty damn close to equal value for Chapman according to mlb trade values
    Iíd do that in a heartbeat. Replace Mauricio with Alvarez if you want. Throw in Peterson, donít care. Would still be a great deal

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Iíd do that in a heartbeat. Replace Mauricio with Alvarez if you want. Throw in Peterson, donít care. Would still be a great deal

I think Mauricio is expendable. He was always considered a ss who would move to 3b or 2b at some point. Gimenez was always considered the best defensive ss of the 3 (Rosario, Gimenez and Mauricio. Since Lindor is here, Mauricio is expendable. I just don't like losing Peterson right now.

Alvarez is a real great catching prospect - I would hold on to him for a bit longer. Of course, J. D. can go back in the trade. There will be no room for him here unfortunately.

Unless weíre trading for a stud like Chapman, Iím good with JD at 3B.

I'm fine with bryant if the price is cheap. He has great potential for one year rental with option to sign long term

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Bryant hurt his wrist last year, so take his stats with a grain of salt.
    My guess the Chapman rumor is to make the Cubs move more quickly on Bryant.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."