Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 57 of 208 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by swbwtr View Post
    Would you accept Lindor for the same 3 Mets players?
    Do it Omar!

hey, I wish Omar was here. He would pull the trigger on that deal. Obviously our new GM is just going through paperwork now and the President is waiting for Biden to concede (sorry that is the POTUS not the Mets president).

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    I don’t want Nolan, he costs 200 million and will be 30 next season plus he has an opt out next year.
    I don't think the Rockies are going to trade him for pennies on the dollar either. If they know there's a pretty good chance he going to opt out, they might as well overplay their hand in terms of what they can get in return. Let's hope Arenado opts in and they have to let Story walk. That would be great for SS.

If he opts out he'll most likely give up a ton of money.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Mets signed Jerad Eickhoff to a minor league deal.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    yanks spent 500 million dollars in the 2008 offseason signing cc tex and burnett .steve cohen is worth 14 billion 10 times more than what hal steinbrenner is worth he should have signed realmuto bauer and springer..
    But they all wanted to go to the Yankees and were stars or above average for their careers.

Realmuo doesnt want to come here and we would have to offer a stupid contract like the Phils did for Harper. He didn't want to go there but wanted the biggest free agent contract.

Bauer has been vocal against doctoring the ball. But in his free agency year his spin rate went up way to much to be naturally. And he had TORP stuff for a few months of his career.

Springer just dont like his baggage as an admitted cheater.

Just becasue Cohen is worth alot doesn't mean he is going to spend stupid money to hurt future spending.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

no interest in arenado

his numbers are way inflated by coors field

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    For the love of god and everything that is holy, PLEASE don't accelerate this man's return from TJ.

How many times have the Mets pushed someone to come back from an injury faster than planned, only to **** them up even more? Make him go through all the steps. We can't afford to have him reinjure himself.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by utl768 View Post
    no interest in arenado

his numbers are way inflated by coors field
    I just looked at the splits at other fields. Arenado is no better OPS wise than Guillorme in the NL East parks except for Philadelphia where everyone hits well. Since the NL parks is where he will spend most of his time (assuming he is brought in), don't expect him to earn his $35M per year.

I echo you, DO NOT TRADE FOR ARENADO. His defense would be nice though but not at $35M for the next 5 years of so.

This one is for you

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

One way I would consider a trade for Nolan, is to have Lmfao Robinson included in the deal. Even if we have to pay half of the remaining salary, not saying we should, that way Lmfao is off the books.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    One way I would consider a trade for Nolan, is to have Lmfao Robinson included in the deal. Even if we have to pay half of the remaining salary, not saying we should, that way Lmfao is off the books.
    cano has a no trade clause

doubt he waves that

I am curious about that.... if you waive your NTC once as Cano did to come here, do you still have a NTC?