Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I like the Cassell hiring even more so with Morey on board now.
    He can teach Ben to have terrible shot selection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He can teach Ben to have terrible shot selection

its not just this.... he cant teach ben to shoot or joel to stop being a fat ****.............. sadly its on these 2 guys..... it has 0 to do with skill at this point and all to do with life style... joel is just relying on talent without the hard work and ben is relying on talent without the work/risk while banging hollywood..........

its sad but i get it as far as ben.... dude is a good looking young dude with tons of talent that is alright with being a top 25 player without risking falling from that by shooting.... he has hollywood/kardasians/max contracts and will always have a max contract because of his defense and passing for at least another 10 years.... meaning he will make upwards of 500 million in his career without trying to improve...........

this is why lebron seriously deserves credit. Ben simmons is what lebron would have been had lebron phoned it in and refused to get better. It ****ing sucks.

seriously for years i have **** on iverson and i mean for years lol................. i get it now with joel and ben. Give me the lesser skilled/lesser physical specimen who has the heart of a giant over 2 dudes that are beyond physical specimens and talented but give no ****s.............. joel after he cried did what he could this year... i will withhold judgement until next season but if he continues to be fat then **** him too.... ben there is no excuses...... dude could just have a 15-18 foot jumper and be a top 5 guy in the sport but refuses................ give me iverson and that ****ing pains me to say it

I'm really liking this staff. Cassell, Joerger, Burke. All seem to hit with coaching at areas that have been a struggle at times. Additionally Joerger being a former HC and Cassell being a potential HC candidate means they'll be invested in making the team good. Sadly I think if we do too well, they'll get poached to head up some other teams.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I'm really liking this staff. Cassell, Joerger, Burke. All seem to hit with coaching at areas that have been a struggle at times. Additionally Joerger being a former HC and Cassell being a potential HC candidate means they'll be invested in making the team good. Sadly I think if we do too well, they'll get poached to head up some other teams.
    Just need to have some decent behind the bench coaches who can slide into those roles.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Just need to have some decent behind the bench coaches who can slide into those roles.
    Agreed. Those end up being some usually lesser known guys too.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Love that cuts like a knife song

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345