Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Week 4: Seattle Seahawks (3-0) @ Miami Dolphins (1-2)

Byron Jones and Tua were the only two players not to practice today. Tua was out sick but it wasn't Covid related. I dont think we're going to see Byron for awhile. X was limited today but Flo said the secondary could look a lot different then what we saw week 1.

The Seahawks are pretty banged up on defense too so I could see it being a shootout anyways. But I really hope the gameplan against Jax continues this week and we see a lot of different coverages. You just cannot play man against Russ right now.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 09-30-2020 at 03:24 PM.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

I predict Fitzpatrick will have more passing yards than Wilson, but Wilson will have more TDs. If both X and Jones are out, this is going to get ugly. I don't think the SEA run game will be much, with Carson out and Hyde now a little banged up. If we had both Jones and X, i'd actually feel okay and think we'd have a decent shot at winning. But now, eh.

SEA 34
    MIA 27

Welp what do I know. Jones worked with the trainer off to the side today and was made available to the media. Seems he's a lot closer than many thought.

Tua is out sick again so there's a good chance he's not available Sunday

Honestly if Jones and X are out I might feel better about the game. You just cannot play press man against Seattle. This might be a way to force Flo's hand and go heavy zone with Needham and Iggy.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 10-01-2020 at 03:00 PM.

Sucks that we may not have jones or x, I'd feel confident in this game if we had them tbh.

Russ would still do his thing against them, but at least it would slow him down, without those 2 we prob need to score 5 tds at least.

Welp let's hope for a good outing, cause the Jets are getting Trevor and we're going to be stuck playing 3 top QBs every year. Gotta start competing

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Welp let's hope for a good outing, cause the Jets are getting Trevor and we're going to be stuck playing 3 top QBs every year. Gotta start competing
    They're definitely going 0-9 and will make a coaching switch at some point. Depends on how the interim coach gets them going and how other bad teams like the Giants do.
    EDIT: Jets announced he is safe for the year. Maybe they really are going for Lawrence. Smart move, but I'd feel bad for Lawrence.
    Last edited by Dolphin North; 10-02-2020 at 06:41 AM.

If Jones and X are both out, I think we may see all three safeties playing together for 65-70% of the snaps, especially with the speed the SEA WRs bring. so we may see something along the lines of a 3-3-5 type look if in fact we go zone with both Jones and X out.

Either way, i'm not sure we're going to see a ton of blitzes being dialed up. Russ has been destroying blitzes this year. This might be a terribly one-sided affair lol

Jamal Adams is out, so the Seahawks are down their best pass rusher.

Offense absolutely should be able to score this week. Could be the first 3 week span in years that we score 28 points. All depends on if the defense can do their part at all.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Jamal Adams is out, so the Seahawks are down their best pass rusher.

Offense absolutely should be able to score this week. Could be the first 3 week span in years that we score 28 points. All depends on if the defense can do their part at all.
    I would say they should try to collapse the pocket every single time. Don't let him roll out. no blitzing. collapse and zone. that's the only chance our D has of trying to beat Russ, DK and Lockett.

I have Fitz, Parker, Gesicki, Lockett and DK in my DFS on FD. I'll be watching the fireworks I agree, this should actually be a high scoring affair. But I'm giving the win to SEA. they are just too damn good on offense right now.

Byron Jones and Kavon Frazier are both listed as doubtful. Tua is questionable alongside Kindley who just got added to the injury report today and was limited in practice with a foot injury.

Kindley being out would be rough. If he's out I wonder if they would slide Jesse inside and Hunt at RT or vice versa.

Edit: seems like its not serious and Kindley expects to play. Tua is expected to be available as well.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 10-02-2020 at 02:41 PM.

This should be a shootout, means it won't be.

How did Tua get hurt? What's the injury?

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin North View Post
    How did Tua get hurt? What's the injury?
    He didn't. He was just sick.

The seahawks secondary is a mess right now.'

Adams is out
    Dunbar is out
    Griffin is questionable.

Adams backup Lano Hill is questionable and did not practice friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    He didn't. He was just sick.
    And its not related to Covid at all. Probably just got a slight cold or ate something.

Jaylen Waddle just scored a monster 87 yard TD. Blew past his guy but also ran a great route. Easily WR 2 on my board after Chase. Hes going to look great in Miami next year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast