Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Week 4: Giants at Rams 4pm ET

Rams - 45
    Giants - 10

TD in garbage time. Or maybe itís one of those games where they score on the opening drive to get our hopes up.

DJ is not a rookie anymore. Step up and stop turning the ball over. Start moving the chains. Figure it out - you're not Eli with cement legs.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Giants 28 - rams 27. DJ gets sacked 17 times, of which 12 by Aaron Donald, but still is able to throw for 350 yards and run for 50.

We play a decent first half but trail but 3. Then get blown out second half. DJ throws 1 interception and fumbles twice.

Blow out loss, Trevor Lawrence watch begins, sundays continue to be ruined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surprised it was this close.

But another loss.

Week 4: Giants at Rams 4pm ET

Jones is butt cheeks.

Man dude stop looking at your target throughout the play because defenders will continue to jump the routes and get intís.

I dunno. I think Jones played a solid game. He was smart all game long and just got beat on a great DB play. Yeah he needs to stop staring down receivers but thatís something he can improve. Overall he did a solid job most game using his check downs and going through progressions. Remember, he doesnít have any breakout players to really help him.

The OL and D were impressive. They looked like a football team that can play today: This game gave me some hope.

Gotta get that W. But this gave me hope.

Nah.

Not once in those last two drives did I think Jones will find a way to get a TD.

I get it that he does not have much to work with, but I seen over throws, I see him keep staring down at guys and get intís.

The one thing he has working for him is he can move and get first downs via the run.

The O line is still suspect, dude was sacked what 5 times? And was under pressure as well.

They got a bit of a running game today.

The defense played well that the only reason this game was close.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    I dunno. I think Jones played a solid game. He was smart all game long and just got beat on a great DB play. Yeah he needs to stop staring down receivers but thatís something he can improve. Overall he did a solid job most game using his check downs and going through progressions. Remember, he doesnít have any breakout players to really help him.

The OL and D were impressive. They looked like a football team that can play today: This game gave me some hope.

Gotta get that W. But this gave me hope.

Calling the Oline impressive is a stretch run blocking was better but jones has no time he did a good job of getting out of the pocket today to escape but that INT was another inexcusable mistake. He has no weapons itís just not a modern offense that can work with this personnel

I canít with this team. Too depressing see yíall next season. I literally donít enjoy watching football anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    I canít with this team. Too depressing see yíall next season. I literally donít enjoy watching football anymore!
    I never thought I would feel this way but I can find better things to do with my sundays as well. A couple of rough years has quickly spiraled into a near decade of dark times

And. O light at the end of the tunnel.

Itís time to press the reset button and start over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    And. O light at the end of the tunnel.

Itís time to press the reset button and start over again.
    And how would you do that ?

Unless youíre going to draft Trevor Lawrence I donít see the point of starting over again.

They should have fired DG before hiring Judge. But they didnít and once you do that you should actually commit to the process of building and developing all these young players - especially while DJ and Barkley are on rookie deals - with the new coaching staff.

If they just keep the revolving door of alternate firings of GMs and coaches going they will definitely never develop anything.

But chances are Mara didnít think any of this through properly and he will reflexively keep blaming people other than himself for the failures.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast