Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Guys, there's a ****ing global pandemic here. The NFL isn't trying to have "gotcha" moments here. They're not trying to unleash the death penalty on people here.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Guys, there's a ****ing global pandemic here. The NFL isn't trying to have "gotcha" moments here. They're not trying to unleash the death penalty on people here.
    The Titans literally ignored their shutdowns and put the season in jeopardy. The fact that there's a pandemic is exactly why the NFL should release the death penalty on the Titans. I'm not saying every team that doesn't strictly enforce masks should lose a 1st round pick, I'm saying a team who had covid outbreaks and continued to practice should lose at least a 2nd or 3rd rounder.

Titans fined $350k for Covid Violations

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-19-violations

What a freaking joke. I said it before I wouldn't be all that surprised if they got off easy and I was right.
    The team knew guys were sick but still went and practice anyway after the league told them not too.

Whereas NE gets fined a $1.1 million for supposedly video taping the 1-15 Bengals and who can forget Deflate gate where Brady was suspended 4 games team fined 1 million dollars and draft picks taking away.

The NFL is a joke.

Vince to Gronk

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678