Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    League has found that the Titans were not always compliant with the rules.

No suspensions or forfeitures of draft picks.

Lame.
    What a joke. If this was the Patriots people would be screaming at the tv to suspend Belichick fine every player and have the teams draft picks taking away. I joked around before that knowing the league they would go soft on them and Iím probably gonna be right. Unless itís a $10 million dollar fine which is nothing considering the team put peoples lives at risk and caused others teams to miss games.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    What a joke. If this was the Patriots people would be screaming at the tv to suspend Belichick fine every player and have the teams draft picks taking away. I joked around before that knowing the league they would go soft on them and Iím probably gonna be right. Unless itís a $10 million dollar fine which is nothing considering the team put peoples lives at risk and caused others teams to miss games.
    Careful what you wish for Iím pretty sure weíre under investigation too haha

By all accounts though NE has been following the rules and doing a pretty job. On the one hand they have an outbreak. On the other hand they had a positive case and seemingly infected people still not registering as positive yet that the NFL made pack on a plan together. So relatively speaking I think only a handful of cases amongst the team emerging out of that is a pretty solid endorsement of what they did to manage it overall.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Careful what you wish for Iím pretty sure weíre under investigation too haha

By all accounts though NE has been following the rules and doing a pretty job. On the one hand they have an outbreak. On the other hand they had a positive case and seemingly infected people still not registering as positive yet that the NFL made pack on a plan together. So relatively speaking I think only a handful of cases amongst the team emerging out of that is a pretty solid endorsement of what they did to manage it overall.
    But Iím I really that far off? Iím always hearing people say the league favors NE and they never punish them harshly. Yeah right.

Panthers now have 3 OL on COVID list (2 starters) and our only kicker. If the game isn't rescheduled we won't be able to get a replacement kicker due to the 5 consecutive negative tests requirement to bring in a new player.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Panthers now have 3 OL on COVID list (2 starters) and our only kicker. If the game isn't rescheduled we won't be able to get a replacement kicker due to the 5 consecutive negative tests requirement to bring in a new player.
    Damn that sucks. I imagine they'll reschedule? Can the punter kick?

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    But Iím I really that far off? Iím always hearing people say the league favors NE and they never punish them harshly. Yeah right.
    Did y'all ever get punished for the latest video taping thing?

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Yeah they got Cam Newton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    The organization fined $1.1 million and taken away a third-round pick in 2021 closes another investigative chapter between the Patriots and NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba
    Damn that sucks. I imagine they'll reschedule? Can the punter kick?
    I mean, probably better than whoever the other option is lol. I have to imagine if they're forced to play without a kicker they'd just be aggressive and go for every 4th down beyond the opponent's 45. If you go for every 2 point conversion you're not likely to be hurting as bad as you will letting some rando kick PATs.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I thought they didn't wear masks in practice? Or was this a walk through or something?

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I thought they didn't wear masks in practice? Or was this a walk through or something?
    During practices you are supposed to mask up when not actively on the field. Youíd think a team with issues with compliance already would be on top of it.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    The organization fined $1.1 million and taken away a third-round pick in 2021 closes another investigative chapter between the Patriots and NFL.
    And thatís why the NFL is becoming a joke when it comes to fines and punishments. We all know the league will probably go soft on Tennessee.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Yeah they got Cam Newton

Lmao

Moral of the story? Don't follow the protocol of COVID, derail the season, get extra weeks off, and you'll get the equivalent of a $5 parking ticket.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast