Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyCantWeWin View Post
    That was a different team my dude, I realize the roster is almost exactly the same but the players hadn't started declining or stopped caring yet
    Because they roll over and die.

I'm saying, let's fight. 3 innings to hit.

Not sure what everyone was expecting but the fact is they don't hit. They need walks or HRs to put any runs on the board. Just look at their hit totals...they've had a total of 55 hits in their last 10 games. Less than 6 hits a game. Not gonna get many runs like that without a bunch of walks tossed in. Their pitching is pretty good but not that good....they need a bit of run support which other than a handful of games, has not been there. The only hope was that the playoffs is a new season and maybe they start hitting better....nothing looks much different to me.

Quote Originally Posted by s2obed View Post
    Hendricks starting the 7th was fine but why let him face Dickerson when heís been on the ropes for 4 consecutive innings? The leash shouldíve been shorter.
    Eh, I'm not sure I agree. The Cubs pen is not something I trust. Hendricks is a GB machine. Hes one pitch away from a double play.

As we saw, Jeffress was all over the place. Hes been hanging on by a thread all year as is.

I dont really agree. I still think Hendricks there was generally fine. Hendricks is one of the 2 or 3 best arms on the team. Its hard to complain with him there.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by s2obed View Post
    Hendricks starting the 7th was fine but why let him face Dickerson when heís been on the ropes for 4 consecutive innings? The leash shouldíve been shorter.
    Right, ok let him back out there but first baserunner he comes out, instead he stayed in and gave up another baserunner
    Now Ross is really playing with fire hoping Hendricks can pitch out of a jam 4 innings in a row while over 100 pitches and their top of order up seeing him for a 4th time

The play-by-play guy is annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim14 View Post
    Not sure what everyone was expecting but the fact is they don't hit. They need walks or HRs to put any runs on the board. Just look at their hit totals...they've had a total of 55 hits in their last 10 games. Less than 6 hits a game. Not gonna get many runs like that without a bunch of walks tossed in. Their pitching is pretty good but not that good....they need a bit of run support which other than a handful of games, has not been there. The only hope was that the playoffs is a new season and maybe they start hitting better....nothing looks much different to me.
    This is the headline. Everyone will talk about the Hendricks decision, but the Cubs offense has disappeared when it matters most, again. One crooked number and we're right back in this game, but that feels basically impossible.

That's right take a walk, chase Alcantara out. Here comes Happ, 2 for 3

Yay letís get eliminated by the Marlins. 🤦*♀️

Smart move Mattingly.

Wonder if they bringing the lefty

And Happ swings at the first pitch from the new reliever.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Tepera coming in

If you canít beat the ****ing Marlins you donít deserve to play Atlanta or LA

Yes let's walk guys with nobody out.

Walked their best basestealer.

Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast