Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 707
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6,991
    Cubs hitters [emoji2369]

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    Holy crap Bryant what are you looking at
    He threw him that sneaky cutter/slider, probably looked like a fastball up and in to him, then came over the plate. Great pitch.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    24,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratos View Post
    He threw him that sneaky cutter/slider, probably looked like a fastball up and in to him, then came over the plate. Great pitch.
    Yeah that was a great pitch by Alcantara.

    Also, nice job by Kyle getting out of the leadoff 2B by Aguilar.

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6,991
    Hey guys , it time to get on the board already

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,221
    Hendricks 62 pitches after 4 innings. Not ideal, control hasn't been sharp, but hasn't given up a run.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,221
    I looked at the Marlins pen, they have some really good setup guys plus Kintzler, about 4 in the pen who have been really effective, but that's all they need.

    But when you get deep in the pen and rotation they start to really suck, but we won't see those guys. Their hitters are tough too, most don't strike out a ton like our guys and can take a walk. Think it's going to be a good series.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    24,316
    Letís get Heyward in, Javy.

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  8. #128
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    56,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratos View Post
    I looked at the Marlins pen, they have some really good setup guys plus Kintzler, about 4 in the pen who have been really effective, but that's all they need.

    But when you get deep in the pen and rotation they start to really suck, but we won't see those guys. Their hitters are tough too, most don't strike out a ton like our guys and can take a walk. Think it's going to be a good series.
    Their BP is getting lucky. They have the 2nd highest xFIP in baseball. Only one RP with under a 4 xFIP. It's bad.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6,991
    Javy taking big swings and misses when a single will do...

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,453
    These guys are missing cookies, as usual

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    14,441
    Thatís trouble . He will be running soon I would imagine


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk


    El Mago

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    14,441
    Good run and hit situation as well


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk


    El Mago

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,221
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Their BP is getting lucky. They have the 2nd highest xFIP in baseball. Only one RP with under a 4 xFIP. It's bad.
    True, but Hoyt and Garcia also have a good FIP.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,221
    WTF is going on?

    And WTF is wrong with Hendricks? He looks bad.

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6,991
    Cubs are looking like this is their first postseason game...

    Do they even want to go on WTF

Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •