Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    No way is this Lakers team stacked!! If AD or Bron have an off game they are cooked. Who is their #3? Kuzma did not live up to the billing. He might as well by Herro. He could have a big game but might not. D12? who people haven't talked about seriously in years just because his dunks are on a good team now? Same with Rondo, KCP, and Danny Green. Caruso is fun but not even close to someone you could list as a stacked team. If they win its a legit ring and it definitely enhances Bron's legacy.
    Thank you

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

No way is this Lakers team stacked!! If AD or Bron have an off game they are cooked. Who is their #3? Kuzma did not live up to the billing. He might as well by Herro. He could have a big game but might not. D12? who people haven't talked about seriously in years just because his dunks are on a good team now? Same with Rondo, KCP, and Danny Green. Caruso is fun but not even close to someone you could list as a stacked team. If they win its a legit ring and it definitely enhances Bron's legacy.
    I remember last offseason people were underselling this Lakers team. I wasn't one of those fools who underestimated the LeBron and AD duo. Even in the bubble when they kept losing meaningless games, I wasn't worried one bit. LeBron is so good, AD can go multiple games without a single rebound in the first half of the games and it won't be a big deal. Kuzma, their "3rd star" can play like absolute trash, and still beat all 3x teams in 5 games. What a wonderful blessing to have...

I think yall really underestimate LeBron's, AD's, and the other pieces to this Laker's team to say they aren't stacked relative to all but maybe 3 other NBA teams. It's not the GSW, but in my mind, only the Clippers had the right pieces to beat the Lakers. My apologies to Denver for underestimating you too btw.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Yea LeBron is the only player dealing with those things this season [emoji23]
    Right lol exactly what I thought as well

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I canít believe heís been able to make it this far despite the China controversy.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    Just to throw this out there, if Bam puts up similar numbers and similar impact as he has this postseason against AD, I will actually consider him on par (perhaps even superior to) Jimmy Butler. I already have Butler as a top 10 player for what he's done thus far, but Bam sort of carried the series against the Celtics.

If Bam's nuts drop and he puts AD in his place, no one should then doubt how great of a player he is, even if this is his first season of dominance. I say this, and I can't think of a franchise I dislike more than the Heat, just being objective.
    this is spot on... this is bams first real test. If he limits AD and does his thing i will be a full believer.... not stop but limits. Bam and AD have played nobody at center this post season.

someone who understands basketball... man

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    I canít believe heís been able to make it this far despite the China controversy.
    wow you 2 actually think that other people deal with this in this league like lebron? Nobody does sorry... he is basically the face of the NBA at this point for this and has to think about and say all the right things always... you honestly cant be this stupid right thinking others have dealt with this in this nba like lebron? I am not even sure if lebron legit wants to deal with it but unlike everyone else he has no choice and that is the difference.

he cant just sit back and focus on basketball when this **** happens.

I remember last offseason people were underselling this Lakers team. I wasn't one of those fools who underestimated the LeBron and AD duo. Even in the bubble when they kept losing meaningless games, I wasn't worried one bit. LeBron is so good, AD can go multiple games without a single rebound in the first half of the games and it won't be a big deal. Kuzma, their "3rd star" can play like absolute trash, and still beat all 3x teams in 5 games. What a wonderful blessing to have...

I think yall really underestimate LeBron's, AD's, and the other pieces to this Laker's team to say they aren't stacked relative to all but maybe 3 other NBA teams. It's not the GSW, but in my mind, only the Clippers had the right pieces to beat the Lakers. My apologies to Denver for underestimating you too btw.
    Me: Lebron does not have a stacked team!
    You: Yes he does. He has LEBRON and Anthony Davis!

If your best argument that LeBron has a stacked team is 2 paragraphs about how he has HIMSELF and ONE OTHER PLAYER then that doesn't sound stacked to me.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

If your best argument that LeBron has a stacked team is 2 paragraphs about how he has HIMSELF and ONE OTHER PLAYER then that doesn't sound stacked to me.
    LMAO.... this is my point exactly!!! AD and a bunch of role players does not make a team stacked.
    Are they good? Absolutely, but this team by no means is stacked.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

I hear you. I'm saying the Lakers are stacked, not "LeBron is stacked". That would be a silly argument to make that LeBron is stacked because he has himself.

Dwight may bang men who think they are women, but he is a good player in limited minutes. Danny Green may not score much, but he's one of the best 3D guys in the game. Playoff Rondo has bailed them out of a couple games. As for their 3rd star, I'm saying he has played like trash in the bubble but that doesn't really matter, nor does it matter AD is rebouding like Andrei Bargnani.

Would you admit that at minimum, 25 out of the 30 teams can't afford to have that happen? I would have said the Clippers were stacked (I still kinda think they are), but they couldn't even afford PG to be Pandemic P and then Harrell played like Erick Dampier. Kawhi was balling but it wasn't enough.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    wow you 2 actually think that other people deal with this in this league like lebron? Nobody does sorry... he is basically the face of the NBA at this point for this and has to think about and say all the right things always... you honestly cant be this stupid right thinking others have dealt with this in this nba like lebron? I am not even sure if lebron legit wants to deal with it but unlike everyone else he has no choice and that is the difference.

he cant just sit back and focus on basketball when this **** happens.
    Yea bro idk the China thing just really, really took a toll on Bron. Iím still just in disbelief heís been able to put it behind him and make it here. Itís absolutely amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    A surprising percentage of people would take LBJ over MJ already. Maybe 20 or 39 percent id guess.

Maybe he can get that up to 40 or so.

I think he's already the GOAT.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    I hear you. I'm saying the Lakers are stacked, not "LeBron is stacked". That would be a silly argument to make that LeBron is stacked because he has himself.

Dwight may bang men who think they are women, but he is a good player in limited minutes. Danny Green may not score much, but he's one of the best 3D guys in the game. Playoff Rondo has bailed them out of a couple games. As for their 3rd star, I'm saying he has played like trash in the bubble but that doesn't really matter, nor does it matter AD is rebouding like Andrei Bargnani.

Would you admit that at minimum, 25 out of the 30 teams can't afford to have that happen? I would have said the Clippers were stacked (I still kinda think they are), but they couldn't even afford PG to be Pandemic P and then Harrell played like Erick Dampier. Kawhi was balling but it wasn't enough.
    I agree. I just look at the Lakers roster and there are only 2 guys you can count on. Of course other guys will show up off and on but that's true of any nba roster.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    what does lebron have to do in your opinion being the 2nd greatest player of all time to pass MJ?
    They are already both on the same level.

**** the stats, just watch them play. All time great level.of dominance, it should jump out at you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I agree. I just look at the Lakers roster and there are only 2 guys you can count on. Of course other guys will show up off and on but that's true of any nba roster.
    But 2 MVP caliber players is not typical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    But 2 MVP caliber players is not typical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    shaq/kobe lakers, Durant/Curry Warriors, Harden/Westbook Rockets, Westbrook/Durant Thunder, James/Wade Heat. I mean whats considered MVP caliber? Pierce and Garnett? Robinson and Duncan? I mean Pippen finished 3rd in MVP voting in the season Jordan didnt play so would Jordan and Pippen be considered MVP caliber? so its not typical but not uncommon .
    Last edited by MarkieMark48; 09-30-2020 at 03:40 PM.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast