Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

If Lebron Wins this title

he is right behind Jordan per his biggest hater PP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS5SPrfKVjc

what does lebron have to do in your opinion being the 2nd greatest player of all time to pass MJ? They make all valid points nobody has had more pressure ever then lebron and nobody has had a harder season then this current season then lebron dealing with the kobe death/pandemic/social justice issues etc.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    what does lebron have to do in your opinion being the 2nd greatest player of all time to pass MJ? They make all valid points nobody has had more pressure ever then lebron and nobody has had a harder season then this current season then lebron dealing with the kobe death/pandemic/social justice issues etc.
    Le-Con has to many L's already in the Final's.

The best he can do, is try to tie Mj in Final's wins (6). Then at that point, anyone can just say overall basketball wise, Lbj is the better player.

But in actuality most fans that got to see Mj play, will still say that Mj was the better player.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Yea LeBron is the only player dealing with those things this season 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Yea LeBron is the only player dealing with those things this season [emoji23]
    Right lol exactly what I thought as well

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I canít believe heís been able to make it this far despite the China controversy.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    I canít believe heís been able to make it this far despite the China controversy.
    wow you 2 actually think that other people deal with this in this league like lebron? Nobody does sorry... he is basically the face of the NBA at this point for this and has to think about and say all the right things always... you honestly cant be this stupid right thinking others have dealt with this in this nba like lebron? I am not even sure if lebron legit wants to deal with it but unlike everyone else he has no choice and that is the difference.

he cant just sit back and focus on basketball when this **** happens.

Because it's a subjective debate, this is a hard question to answer. There are some crazy people out there who think Wilt or Kareem are the GOAT, not Jordan. So it really just depends on what barometers you judge success by. Does he need to pass Jordan in rings? Does tying Jordan with rings, but surpassing him in every all-time, longevity based category do it? Does building the Lakers into a dynasty and winning rings with three different teams plus all the longer-term accolades do it?

For me, personally, I'm not sure he can pass Jordan. But I will say there's things he could to make it closer to a coin flip. If he were to win multiple rings with the Lakers (so at least five total), gives us 3-5 more years of this level of play and go on to dominate every major all-time statistic, that at least makes "Jordan or Lebron" a legitimate conversation. But because Jordan's peak is stronger, and his postseason track record is still so strong, I just don't know that Lebron can get there in my eyes where I could legitimately say "Lebron > Jordan."

what does lebron have to do in your opinion being the 2nd greatest player of all time to pass MJ?
    They are already both on the same level.

**** the stats, just watch them play. All time great level.of dominance, it should jump out at you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

KL just had a quarter of the pressure lebron has had throughout his entire career and buckled... nobody and i mean nobody not even jordan can touch the pressure on lebron.

A surprising percentage of people would take LBJ over MJ already. Maybe 20 or 39 percent id guess.

Maybe he can get that up to 40 or so.

I think he's already the GOAT.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    A surprising percentage of people would take LBJ over MJ already. Maybe 20 or 39 percent id guess.

Maybe he can get that up to 40 or so.

I think he's already the GOAT.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    There's data on this and it's about 73% of people who pick MJ...the other 27% are kind of crazy, no offense

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-poll-nba-fans

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    There's data on this and it's about 73% of people who pick MJ...the other 27% are kind of crazy, no offense

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-poll-nba-fans
    now you want to use data? shocker... any argument that hurts james you wanna use data lololololol

now you want to use data? shocker... any argument that hurts james you wanna use data lololololol
    The data here is directly related to what was being discussed (peoples' opinion on who is better). The data you're referring to is not so clear cut. There's a big difference there. It would be different if I was saying that we should take this data as an indicator of who is better, which I am not.

Heís already 2nd but PP is a ****ing dumbass. I canít believe they let this guy talk.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast