Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 268

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    115,342

    If Lebron Wins this title

    he is right behind Jordan per his biggest hater PP

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS5SPrfKVjc

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    115,342
    what does lebron have to do in your opinion being the 2nd greatest player of all time to pass MJ? They make all valid points nobody has had more pressure ever then lebron and nobody has had a harder season then this current season then lebron dealing with the kobe death/pandemic/social justice issues etc.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,396
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    what does lebron have to do in your opinion being the 2nd greatest player of all time to pass MJ? They make all valid points nobody has had more pressure ever then lebron and nobody has had a harder season then this current season then lebron dealing with the kobe death/pandemic/social justice issues etc.
    Le-Con has to many L's already in the Final's.

    The best he can do, is try to tie Mj in Final's wins (6). Then at that point, anyone can just say overall basketball wise, Lbj is the better player.

    But in actuality most fans that got to see Mj play, will still say that Mj was the better player.







    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,988
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    what does lebron have to do in your opinion being the 2nd greatest player of all time to pass MJ? They make all valid points nobody has had more pressure ever then lebron and nobody has had a harder season then this current season then lebron dealing with the kobe death/pandemic/social justice issues etc.
    Yea LeBron is the only player dealing with those things this season 😂

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Yea LeBron is the only player dealing with those things this season [emoji23]
    Right lol exactly what I thought as well

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,988
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Right lol exactly what I thought as well
    I canít believe heís been able to make it this far despite the China controversy.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    115,342
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Right lol exactly what I thought as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    I canít believe heís been able to make it this far despite the China controversy.
    wow you 2 actually think that other people deal with this in this league like lebron? Nobody does sorry... he is basically the face of the NBA at this point for this and has to think about and say all the right things always... you honestly cant be this stupid right thinking others have dealt with this in this nba like lebron? I am not even sure if lebron legit wants to deal with it but unlike everyone else he has no choice and that is the difference.

    he cant just sit back and focus on basketball when this **** happens.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    31,804
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    what does lebron have to do in your opinion being the 2nd greatest player of all time to pass MJ? They make all valid points nobody has had more pressure ever then lebron and nobody has had a harder season then this current season then lebron dealing with the kobe death/pandemic/social justice issues etc.
    Because it's a subjective debate, this is a hard question to answer. There are some crazy people out there who think Wilt or Kareem are the GOAT, not Jordan. So it really just depends on what barometers you judge success by. Does he need to pass Jordan in rings? Does tying Jordan with rings, but surpassing him in every all-time, longevity based category do it? Does building the Lakers into a dynasty and winning rings with three different teams plus all the longer-term accolades do it?

    For me, personally, I'm not sure he can pass Jordan. But I will say there's things he could to make it closer to a coin flip. If he were to win multiple rings with the Lakers (so at least five total), gives us 3-5 more years of this level of play and go on to dominate every major all-time statistic, that at least makes "Jordan or Lebron" a legitimate conversation. But because Jordan's peak is stronger, and his postseason track record is still so strong, I just don't know that Lebron can get there in my eyes where I could legitimately say "Lebron > Jordan."


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    35,423
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    what does lebron have to do in your opinion being the 2nd greatest player of all time to pass MJ?
    They are already both on the same level.

    **** the stats, just watch them play. All time great level.of dominance, it should jump out at you.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    115,342
    KL just had a quarter of the pressure lebron has had throughout his entire career and buckled... nobody and i mean nobody not even jordan can touch the pressure on lebron.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    28,119
    A surprising percentage of people would take LBJ over MJ already. Maybe 20 or 39 percent id guess.

    Maybe he can get that up to 40 or so.


    I think he's already the GOAT.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,648
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    A surprising percentage of people would take LBJ over MJ already. Maybe 20 or 39 percent id guess.

    Maybe he can get that up to 40 or so.

    I think he's already the GOAT.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    There's data on this and it's about 73% of people who pick MJ...the other 27% are kind of crazy, no offense

    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-poll-nba-fans

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    115,342
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    There's data on this and it's about 73% of people who pick MJ...the other 27% are kind of crazy, no offense

    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-poll-nba-fans
    now you want to use data? shocker... any argument that hurts james you wanna use data lololololol

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,648
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    now you want to use data? shocker... any argument that hurts james you wanna use data lololololol
    The data here is directly related to what was being discussed (peoples' opinion on who is better). The data you're referring to is not so clear cut. There's a big difference there. It would be different if I was saying that we should take this data as an indicator of who is better, which I am not.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,988
    Heís already 2nd but PP is a ****ing dumbass. I canít believe they let this guy talk.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •