Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    this is pretty pathetic performance so far. Why are they waiting to fall down 0-2? Attack the damn first pitch. Mix it up.

Man, Joc has gotten tubby.
    "There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.”

- Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    Man, Joc has gotten tubby.
    Well to be fair. He just gave birth a few months ago. LMAO. I hope he turns it around and hits those bombs we all love.

**** the Cardinals bullpen tonight. They need a 10-run first inning tomorrow just like what happened last year.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Well to be fair. He just gave birth a few months ago. LMAO. I hope he turns it around and hits those bombs we all love.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Dude, I was so pro Joc as a prospect, but man he sold out his athleticism and contact skills for the long ball and now it looks like he’s just letting himself go. It looks like he’s still pregnant tbh lol
    "There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.”

- Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    wats with the hostility towards Kiki always. So he is an ok player. Did he break up with you or something? We are in the playoffs. Lets enjoy this.
    Well said

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Well said

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post

Dude, I was so pro Joc as a prospect, but man he sold out his athleticism and contact skills for the long ball and now it looks like he’s just letting himself go. It looks like he’s still pregnant tbh lol
    He belongs to the John Kruk fan club now. But he can't hit though.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Lol. I see now. He’s just trying to be more “old school”

- Carl Sagan

Over/Under

Joe Kelly hit batsmen - 3.5

Trent Grisham HBP - 3.5

Get him for CK, Joe, ya lovable ****ing loon!

- Carl Sagan

really they leave Rios off the NLDS roster to add Lux? And don't get me started on having Gore on the roster. What's the point of adding Lux? Is it for defensive purposes that is where Kike comes in? Rios would have hit 1-2 bombs this series and Lux will be lucky to put the ball in play. Dodgers are gonna need all the offense they can get because San Diego is going to score.

really they leave Rios off the NLDS roster to add Lux? And don't get me started on having Gore on the roster. What's the point of adding Lux? Is it for defensive purposes that is where Kike comes in? Rios would have hit 1-2 bombs this series and Lux will be lucky to put the ball in play. Dodgers are gonna need all the offense they can get because San Diego is going to score.
    My only issue with it is that they should’ve given Lux more reps to get a groove heading into the playoffs. Rios may (and I stress “may”) have more power than Lux, but Lux is the superior bat, he just hasn’t gotten going. Lux is also faster and a better baserunner, and provides defense at two premier positions (though the arm limits his ability at SS).

They must’ve seen something in Lux over the last few days to convince them he’s ready. It’s a risk, but it’s certainly not a bad one.

Gore is purely a pinch runner with elite speed. Whoever was getting the 14th roster spot for position players wasn’t going to see much time under any circumstance given that we have a DH and a stacked lineup. We may, however, find ourselves late in a close game where having an elite pinch runner could payoff.

- Carl Sagan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12