Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2020 ē 9:00 PM ET
    Arena: The Arena ē Bay Lake, FL
    TV:ABC TNT

PROJECTED STARTING LINEUP

--------------------------------------------------

4 more.

Do it frank!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DG usually shows up in the finals. Hopefully he can go off this series. Heís due for one of those crazy 3pt shooting performances

Four more to go fellas!

Let's get this guys!

Go Lakers!

Miami has a few bodies they can throw at LBJ who are very good defenders, so I think it's critical for AD to really assert himself. I think Bam can put up a decent fight, but he's overmatched against AD. I think Kuzma and Rondo will be critical in this series, as that will take some of the pressure off of LBJ needing to put up monster numbers every game in order to win. I'm calling Lakers in 6.

Lebron has so much motivation. Shaq has said he had sources that lakers wanted heat in the finals. No way lebron falls to 3-7 to his former team especially after pat riley bashed lebron for leaving Miami to go back to the cavs

#revengeseason

Kuz has to step up as the 3rd best player. Period. His last chance.

This is not going to be n easy series

Lakers in 7 and the chip

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    DG usually shows up in the finals. Hopefully he can go off this series. Heís due for one of those crazy 3pt shooting performances

He was meh against golden state last year in the finals

It was all Vanvleet hitting the big shots

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Miami has a few bodies they can throw at LBJ who are very good defenders, so I think it's critical for AD to really assert himself. I think Bam can put up a decent fight, but he's overmatched against AD. I think Kuzma and Rondo will be critical in this series, as that will take some of the pressure off of LBJ needing to put up monster numbers every game in order to win. I'm calling Lakers in 6.
    That's my prediction too.

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

When I look at this team, I feel that they arenít as good as Denver but better than Houston. I feel like we could go to Howard in the post a bit if Crowder is the one checking him. Either way I think if he plays like a big beast, we can really bang this team up. Iím gonna go Lakers in 5, but maybe 4 if Bron can keep that same energy as game 5 against the nuggets. I think Bron will handle anyone the Heat throw at him. Bam will probably be the beat person to put on him, but heíll have his hands full with AD. Hero is good but I also think he and Duncan are the the kind of players KCP/KUZ/DG can outplay, bully and take advantage of

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    This is not going to be n easy series

Lakers in 7 and the chip
    Little more optimistic. I say Lakers in 6.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    When I look at this team, I feel that they arenít as good as Denver but better than Houston. I feel like we could go to Howard in the post a bit if Crowder is the one checking him. Either way I think if he plays like a big beast, we can really bang this team up. Iím gonna go Lakers in 5, but maybe 4 if Bron can keep that same energy as game 5 against the nuggets. I think Bron will handle anyone the Heat throw at him. Bam will probably be the beat person to put on him, but heíll have his hands full with AD. Hero is good but I also think he and Duncan are the the kind of players KCP/KUZ/DG can outplay, bully and take advantage of
    I think they match up better than Houston but arenít as good individually as Denver, if tha makes sense.

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast