Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Atlanta Falcons (0-3) vs Green Bay Packers (3-0)

Week Four
    VS

Monday, October 5th at 8:15 PM EST/ 7:15 PM CST
    TV: ESPN

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Matt Ryan, QB #2 - 961 Yards / 7 TD 2 INT / 62.5 CMP% / 97.2 QB Rating
    Aaron Rodgers, QB #12 - 887 Yards / 9 TD 0 INT / 67.0 CMP% / 119.4 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Todd Gurley, RB #21 - 197 Yards / 49 Carries/ 4.0 YPC / 2 TD
    Aaron Jones, RB #33 - 303 Yards / 50 Carries/ 6.1 YPC/ 4 TD

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Calvin Ridley, WR #18 - 21 Catches / 349 Yards / 4 TD
    Allen Lazard, WR #13 - 13 Catches / 254 Yards / 2 TD

Tight End

~VS~

Hayden Hurst, TE #81 - 7 Catches / 93 Yards / 1 TD
    Robert Tonyan, TE #85 - 7 Catches / 75 Yards / 2 TD

Defensive Line

~VS~

Grady Jarrett, DE #97 - 14 Tackles / 2.5 Sacks
    Kingsley Keke, DE #96 - 4 Tackles / 2 Sacks / 1 PD

Linebacker

~VS~

Deion Jones, LB #45 - 23 Tackles / 0.5 Sacks/ 0 PD
    Christian Kirksey, LB #58 - 27 Tackles / 0 Sacks / 0 FF

Defensive Back

~VS~

Keanu Neal, S #22 - 22 Tackles / 0 INT / 0 PDEF / 0 Sack
    Jaire Alexander, CB #23 - 13 Tackles / 1 INT / 2 PDEF / 1 Sack / 1 Safety

Kicker

~VS~

Younghoe Koo, K #7 - 8 FGM / 9 FGA / 6 XPM / 8 XPA
    Mason Crosby, K #2 - 7 FGM / 7 FGA / 13 XPM / 13 XPA

Click For More Stats
    Last edited by PackerBum9786; 09-28-2020 at 07:25 PM.

Has trap game written all over it. Atlanta isnít as bad as their record would indicate.

Jones and Ridley will be unstoppable

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    Has trap game written all over it. Atlanta isnít as bad as their record would indicate.
    Agree on the first part. Sort of disagree on the 2nd. They've been a bit banged up, but that defense is truly bad. Well probably lay an egg, but their defense stinks.

Quote Originally Posted by petrey10 View Post
    Jones and Ridley will be unstoppable
    Those two are phenomenal for sure, so they'll eat no matter what, but I think we actually match up fairly well against them. King has the size/speed to challenge julio and jaire should make a tough match up for ridley if they choose to have those guys follow. Still will need safety help, but we actuslly match up as well as anyone against those guys.

Like I said, those dudes are super talented and Matt Ryan can sling it, so I'm not expecting them to each be like 3 catches for 40 yards, but it should be a good challenge. Should be interesting as this is the first real wr group we're facing if julio plays. The lions without Kenny and the saints without MT weren't a huge challenge for the CBs. Theilen was decent but that was mostly garbage time.

Thatís the key right there.... Matt Ryan. We should go blow for blow. If Matt Ryan turns it over we will be on top.

The health of juilo and gage is big too. Ridley is an absolute beast, but after gage got hurt with Julio already out, he was fairly quiet. If both of those guys play, that offense is super explosive. If both sit, but especially Julio, it's closer to average. Hurst is good. Gurley isn't the OPOY version of gurley and that line is mediocre.

Adams is out for this game.

I expect heave TE usage tonight.

I expect alot of running and screens, oh and tons of bombs to MVS and Foster.

Begelton, not foster got signed to the main roster. De'jon Harris (no clue who that even is) and Winn got the elevated from the PS designation.

De'Jon Harris you might find more info on him under "Scoota" is an ILB from Arkansas. Actually really underrated guy, he may be a steal. A UDFA in college showed skill in reading and reacting to plays while sifting through traffic and getting off blocks. Solid tackler. Harris has steadily improved in coverage during his college time. He still needs some development in cover skills. Specifically, he needs to show more awareness in zone coverage and more of a nose for the ball. Harris has some potential with the ability to go sideline-to-sideline ability. He's got a similar build and athletic profile to Danny Trevathan, will he reach that level, no knowing, but he was highly productive in college. A few draft guru's had him as a sleeper. Doubt we see much from Harris soon, he's a developmental guy.

I'm interested to see what Begelton can do, but not holding my breath. Doubt he's a major part of the game plan for today's game. I'm expecting the RB's and TE's to be pretty active in the passing game. We'll have to see who will step up from the WR group. Big opportunity for guys like Malik Taylor and Darius Sheppherd to prove their value. Another chance for Tonyan and Sternberger to step up as well. If I had to venture to guess Sheppherd is the WR who steps up.

Certainly a game you have to be cautious about as Atlanta's getting healthy and some key weapons are banged up.
    Last edited by IRNMN; 10-05-2020 at 05:18 PM.

Begelton just seems like a packer guy. Just got this feeling he can make an impact tonight. Not saying bunch of tutters just saying he can run a route and catch the damn ball

Gonna say it again... trap game. Donít feel great about it, hope Iím wrong.

Inactives

Green Bay Packers

10 QB Jordan Love
    17 WR Davante Adams
    35 DB Parry Nickerson
    52 LB Rashan Gary
    89 TE Marcedes Lewis
    97 DL Kenny Clark

Atlanta Falcons

7 K Younghoe Koo
    22 S Keanu Neal
    30 RB Qadree Ollison
    37 S Ricardo Allen
    75 T John Wetzel
    94 DT Deadrin Senat
    98 DE Takk McKinley

Not looking too great right now

who are the monday night football announcers anymore? the one guy can't even talk

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast