Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I hate that they announced the Carol and Daryl spinoff. Not that I think it was going to happen, but they just told you that neither one is going to die in the show now. I was kind of actually hoping Carol would die because she has been annoying the last few seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Itís basically background tv for me, just waiting to learn anything about that crew that took Rick, donít car anything about the actual cast myself.
    I tried with the first episode but never finished the episode. At this point I am just reading reviews for episodes regarding information on Rick and will watch that. Otherwise I'll pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I hate that they announced the Carol and Daryl spinoff. Not that I think it was going to happen, but they just told you that neither one is going to die in the show now. I was kind of actually hoping Carol would die because she has been annoying the last few seasons.
    Exactly! The sacrifice to save Lydia would have been powerful if Carol lead the zombies off the edge. Even setting wishful thinking aside, there was no tension or emotional investment because there was no threat Carol was going to die.

That last episode was not terrible.

Itís back.

Already they have introduced a new villain or villains.

Like damn, why everybody just wanting to kill one another?

I enjoyed this episode more than I thought I would. Certainly much more than Whisperers finale imo.

I like having Maggie back and the acting when she found out about Negan being let out and the tension when she was around Negan was strong. Really good acting between the two of them without having to say a word (or few words anyway). The woods sniper scene reminded me a lot of Predator and I really enjoyed that. I loved the small feel of this episode, something this show struggles to do, reintroducing us into Maggie and giving us some mysteries to look forward too.

I had to roll my eyes at yet another villain ground being introduced (likely just fodder for these finale few episodes imo) but I get why it was done. They need something to create tension and danger for the characters, something the zombies don't and shouldn't do at this point 7-10ish years into the zombie apocalypse. Unless they start evolving beyond the shambling noise machines they currently are, which does not seem like it will happen. So human vs. human violence..again.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I enjoyed this episode more than I thought I would. Certainly much more than Whisperers finale imo.

I like having Maggie back and the acting when she found out about Negan being let out and the tension when she was around Negan was strong. Really good acting between the two of them without having to say a word (or few words anyway). The woods sniper scene reminded me a lot of Predator and I really enjoyed that. I loved the small feel of this episode, something this show struggles to do, reintroducing us into Maggie and giving us some mysteries to look forward too.

I had to roll my eyes at yet another villain ground being introduced (likely just fodder for these finale few episodes imo) but I get why it was done. They need something to create tension and danger for the characters, something the zombies don't and shouldn't do at this point 7-10ish years into the zombie apocalypse. Unless they start evolving beyond the shambling noise machines they currently are, which does not seem like it will happen. So human vs. human violence..again.
    They also just eliminated thousands and thousands of walkers, how many can their possibly be left in that area?

Started binging this about a month ago. Right now Iím at season 8 episode 14.

Iím hooked.

TWD I feel works better in a binge watch. Some of the things in it still bother me but lesser so much so on a second watch. This way I don't have to wait a week or two in between crap filler episodes and the action/character heavy ones. 16 episodes per season is still way too much imo. S9 was also smart in flipping the generic structure the show had which gotten real stale (Ep. 1 of a season is action heavy, 2-3 is that fallout, 4-5 sets up midseason finale, 6-7 filler garbage, and 8 is hot. Repeat for 2nd half).

TWD I feel works better in a binge watch. Some of the things in it still bother me but lesser so much so on a second watch. This way I don't have to wait a week or two in between crap filler episodes and the action/character heavy ones. 16 episodes per season is still way too much imo. S9 was also smart in flipping the generic structure the show had which gotten real stale (Ep. 1 of a season is action heavy, 2-3 is that fallout, 4-5 sets up midseason finale, 6-7 filler garbage, and 8 is hot. Repeat for 2nd half).
    I have not felt any episode was bad.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I have not felt any episode was bad.
    Even the hospital arc in season 5? Good god I hated that. I do think s9 and s10 are really good so if you're enjoying the ride thus far you'll have a good time even more so.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Even the hospital arc in season 5? Good god I hated that. I do think s9 and s10 are really good so if you're enjoying the ride thus far you'll have a good time even more so.

I enjoyed them, different, but still kept my attention.

Nearing the end of season 9 now, ***** getting wild!

Once I got past how far the writers had deviated from the comic, I have been able to enjoy season 10. Maybe it's because Rick Grimes is gone, too bad he didn't take Carol with him.

Finally we will get to see the Negan episode next week, I am one of the few that loves the character unlike many who hated him and jumped ship once he came on board.

I look forward to it. Negan's episode has to be better than whatever the hell this **** episode was.

I just dont get why Negan isnt the focal point now that rick is gone.. Also can they PLEASE kill off carol... Jesus christ she should have died in like season 4 or whatever.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast