Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

The Walking Dead

Seems like itís ending after 12 seasons finally.

Daryl and Carol spin-off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Seems like itís ending after 12 seasons finally.

Daryl and Carol spin-off.
    for the love of god no... holy **** no. I have wanted carol to die for like 7 seasons... Why does anyone enjoy her character?

I liked Carol for a while, but the last couple of season sheís been a ****ing drag and last season she was awful!!!!!!

So S11 is going to be like 24 episodes and S12 is going to be 6 episodes if I get it right.

I haven't watched this in maybe 4-5 years. The last thing I remember was the beginning of the Negan stuff. Has it gotten better or worse?

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I haven't watched this in maybe 4-5 years. The last thing I remember was the beginning of the Negan stuff. Has it gotten better or worse?
    Well for me worse. I am on the minority in that I liked the Negan stuff while not a fan of the whisperers. Most people seem to feel the opposite.

But they have OD with the walking dead stuff.

You have

The Walking Dead
    Fear The Walking Dead
    Walking Dead: World Beyond

Walking Dead movies

And they also have walking dead short stories.

Now they will have Walking dead Carol and Daryl spin off.

It's time, well been time, but the show should end after this coming season.

I think seasons 9 and 10 have been leaps above previous seasons but the series has run it's course. The subject matter and setting are inherently limited and once the zombies no longer become scary you are just cycling through human conflict after human conflict. No matter how hard you try it does start to become repetitive.

The Daryl and Carol spin off can go right the **** out of here. That sounds like awful fan service that won't last more than a season. I do think this whole "illuminati" group crossing over all three shows sounds interesting but I feel like the movies would be better served to tell that story with Rick. I don't need 16 hours+ of material for this give me the movies and wrap it all up.

The short stories might be fun if you start exploring some older characters. Negan and The Governor, for example, could be decent short stories.

The wait for the season 10 finale was not worth it imo.

Yeah, that was pretty lame, but you will get 6 more episodes to this season in January.