Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Interesting...

Domino effect.

Clippers need to get their hands on Gregg Popovich lol

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Well this pleases a large and growing contingency of clipper fans, I just don't know who's the upgrade, can anyone on his staff bring a different approach given they've been under his wing for years. I do agree he's overrated or over the hill, dudes been milking unbuntu for a decade now. Hes one of the smoothest talkers, especially with a gravelly voice that I can remember. Teflon Doc was able to avoid criticism.

I'm not gonna lie, I liked having a team known for its coach, it gave us a sense of stability. He trusts his guys alot.

What's funny is that he was finishing another crap documentary from Netflix about the greatest leaders in sports. Lol

Seriously tho, my sports Fandom has been held hostage by this man since the tmac days.

I don't think I've seen public perception very so wildly as it has on doc.

Coach of the year for getting so much out of no name magic. Lost up 3-1 but he had the 8th seed. Forgivable.

Gets fired after his team starts 1-19 or something

Goes to Boston, doesn't do ****, fans start wearing bags over their heads, pierce demands a trade if they don't land the big 3. Barely wins with them but then gets a good run out of them thereafter. Forces his way to LA, for some reason we gave up a first rounder for him and eventually his son. He says he came here for the promise but then when he fails as a GM blames our cap situation instead of his horrible moves. Vinny freaking del negro accomplished almost about the same with less talent. The fire doc campaign picks up steam but then he got a gallo led team to the playoffs and everyone loves him again.

Now this was the last straw. Gimme jvg, at least when he held my favorite teams/ players hostage, I could trust what he got out of his team's defensively.

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    KL could of been playing for a ring right now but nooooooooo! Tried to troll the lakers and in turn trolled himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank god, we had to deal with a ruined league for 3 years thanks to KD. That was long enough.

I want to see JVG get this.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    if i had to have my pick of coaches it would be

Ty lue

War
    Mike D

chronz himself

doc rivers
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Thank god, we had to deal with a ruined league for 3 years thanks to KD. That was long enough.
    Says the fan that had lebron, wade and bosh

Going up against teams that had Pierce KG Ray Rondo, Rose Noah boozer, Kobe Pau Bynum Dwight Nash, Duncan Parker Ginobli Kawhi, Harden KD Westbrook Ibaka, PG when he was actually playoff P Hibbert Granger West. You see the trend? Teams were super stack then now itís a league full of dynamic duos.

Going up against teams that had Pierce KG Ray Rondo, Rose Noah boozer, Kobe Pau Bynum Dwight Nash, Duncan Parker Ginobli Kawhi, Harden KD Westbrook Ibaka, PG when he was actually playoff P Hibbert Granger West. You see the trend? Teams were super stack then now itís a league full of dynamic duos.
    Exactly

KD leaves a team to join the 73 win warriors.

I keep on telling people to imagine if Shaq left Orlando to join the bulls after the 98 season
    Thats how stupid it was.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Not even remotely the same thing. Not even close.

KL/AD/LJ........................... easily 5 titles in a row lol... would have put lebron as the goat and KL right there with jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    KL/AD/LJ........................... easily 5 titles in a row lol... would have put lebron as the goat and KL right there with jordan.
    Kawhi has the biggest d--- in the world... no way would he do such a p---y move like that.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Lol wut? Bynum was in the Dwight trade.

Clips clip Rivers

That lebron heat era ruined the league and the east! No one was able to compete. You really gonna put the nash/Howard lakers that were together one year full of injuries? GTFO.

Harden was a bench player in OKC and although great at the time, were not in their prime. And they actually drafted their players

Last edited by still1ballin; 09-28-2020 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Lol wut? Bynum was in the Dwight trade.
    The fact that he even put it in comparison to the heatles is laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Not even remotely the same thing. Not even close.
    So lebron/wade/bosh isnít on par with KD/steph/klay?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast