Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Complete collapse.. This is on Shildt.. Helsley looked to good not to bring back for another inning..

Have to hold them here..

**** our pen

Flaherty is going to have to pitch a complete game tomorrow.

What a breakdown from the pen. ****.

Itís infuriating to watch this bullpen shut down teams in the regular season while having a terrible offense - only to have the bullpen **** the bed once the offense starts going in the playoffs

What a pen meltdown. Great at bats by Dejong and carpenter swinging at a pitch that went 57 feet. If its not a fastball from Rosenthal u dont swing ******.

Why is Caberra even pitching? He opened up the flood gates. Dude has no control.

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Flaherty is going to have to pitch a complete game tomorrow.
    Good luck with that. Dude has not went too many innings this year and has not been that good at all. He worries too much about politics and stupid blm instead of just pitching.

Quote Originally Posted by scottyballgame View Post
    What a pen meltdown. Great at bats by Dejong and carpenter swinging at a pitch that went 57 feet. If its not a fastball from Rosenthal u dont swing ******.
    You kind of wonder what would have happened if Carpenter didn't swing at Ball 4.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Last night was mind boggling. Luckily my internet shat the bed so I missed most of the last 3 innings.

Flaherty needs to pitch like Bob Gibson, Justin Verlander, and Max Scherzer all rolled into one.

Unfortunately, the momentum has swung the other way but it would not be playoff baseball without a little stomach pain.

We need 2019 Flaherty like never before

I'm pretty optimistic about tonight's game. But, Schildt certainly made all the wrong moves last night. Leaving guys in too long, and pulling guys who were doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by Obabikon View Post
    I'm pretty optimistic about tonight's game. But, Schildt certainly made all the wrong moves last night. Leaving guys in too long, and pulling guys who were doing well.
    Agreed.. I thought Helsley should have came back out for the sixth..

We need a big game from Jack tonight..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast