Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    S&T for Dragic straight up for a pick makes no sense. lol.
    They can have Delon Wright for S&T Dragic.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

S&T for Dragic straight up for a pick makes no sense. lol.
    He doesnít make sense period. Dragic has easily been our 3rd best player this postseason and our leading scorer majority of it if he isnít anymore. But yea letís just give him away for bottom 3rd first round pick. Jimmy and all the guys love him, weíre in the finals and heís been huge. You donít just give him away lmao.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    He doesnít make sense period. Dragic has easily been our 3rd best player this postseason and our leading scorer majority of it if he isnít anymore. But yea letís just give him away for bottom 3rd first round pick. Jimmy and all the guys love him, weíre in the finals and heís been huge. You donít just give him away lmao.
    Plan doesn't make sense but concept does.

Dragić traded on a multi-year deal for Oladipo on an expiring deal. That's not a bad swap if you want to maintain cap flexibility to go after Giannis.

I just can't give up a 1st AND Nunn for a possible 1yr rental. Oladipo may not be the player he was again.

That's not why it doesn't make sense.

Unless Dallas is sending back cap to make the swap, giving back a pick to take on the salary that you would need the cap space to bring him in. It's pointless. Just sign him straight up then.

Damn Warriors TPE is just barely shy of being able to cover Turner. Would have offered the TPE and the Warriors 2021 1st top 8 protected.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Trez to the Bulls. Maybe for satoranski and or porter
    He's a free agent lol

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    He's a free agent lol
    Im pretty sure sign and trades can help players acquire more cashews

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Damn Warriors TPE is just barely shy of being able to cover Turner. Would have offered the TPE and the Warriors 2021 1st top 8 protected.
    Another guy I got on my wish list. It would complete the team.

Hield for Horford. Sixers Nation rejoice.

That's not why it doesn't make sense.

Unless Dallas is sending back cap to make the swap, giving back a pick to take on the salary that you would need the cap space to bring him in. It's pointless. Just sign him straight up then.
    It doesnít make sense period.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Plan doesn't make sense but concept does.

Dragić traded on a multi-year deal for Oladipo on an expiring deal. That's not a bad swap if you want to maintain cap flexibility to go after Giannis.

I just can't give up a 1st AND Nunn for a possible 1yr rental. Oladipo may not be the player he was again.
    Iíll give up a 1st and Nunn for Oladipo in a heartbeat. Rumors I see keep saying Nunn isnít in the future plans, heís complete garbage now too. Oladipo wants Miami so it would be a 1 year tryout to see if we want to bring him back. Plus plan A apparently is Giannis and Oladipo in 2021.

8/24/2

I also heard Trezz to the Toronto Raptors especially since Trezz follows them on IG apparently

Iíll give up a 1st and Nunn for Oladipo in a heartbeat. Rumors I see keep saying Nunn isnít in the future plans, heís complete garbage now too. Oladipo wants Miami so it would be a 1 year tryout to see if we want to bring him back. Plus plan A apparently is Giannis and Oladipo in 2021.
    If Victor can get his **** together he fit the gritty play making by committee style the Heat play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Oladipo wants Miami but Miami essentially would have to give up assets to get Oladipo and Dragic I know he wants to stay but then Nunn is on his rookie deal and so is Bam...but then who else can you give up if you're the Heat

It doesnít make sense period.
    Actually Dragic to the Mavs makes a lot of sense. They were interested in him in the past. He's a good fit with Porz and Luka. And a S&T makes sense if the Mavs are over the cap and need the help acquiring him. But if they have the cap space to sign him outright they won't send a 1st in a S&T, especially since Dragic is older and a 3 year deal doesn't really make sense.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast