Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Week 4: Chargers @ Bucs

Discuss
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]

Simply put they are an inferior opponent and we should dispatch them just like we did the Broncos. I like that we are having our easier opponents early on so our offense can continue to gel. I am a bit worried about our offense in the 2nd half for the 2nd week going asleep. Our run game was pretty much ineffective until Rojos final few carries which I thought he ran well. SMB and Godwins injuries are worrisome but we shouldn't really need either to beat the chargers but hopefully they are not something we need to worry about all year long.

Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    Simply put they are an inferior opponent and we should dispatch them just like we did the Broncos. I like that we are having our easier opponents early on so our offense can continue to gel. I am a bit worried about our offense in the 2nd half for the 2nd week going asleep. Our run game was pretty much ineffective until Rojos final few carries which I thought he ran well. SMB and Godwins injuries are worrisome but we shouldn't really need either to beat the chargers but hopefully they are not something we need to worry about all year long.
    The Chargers are better than the Brocos and could be in playoff hunt. Team will take them serious undoubtedly but hope we continue to see progress.

Chargers are actually a pretty solid team. Both teams dealing with injuries today. Which teams O-line does a better job keeping the pressure away today?

Evans and McCoy already knocked out of the game. We cannot keep players healthy

We deserve to miss that field goal. 3rd and 5 on a drive that you cannot afford to have stall and you call a low-percentage deep pass to the end zone instead of taking the first down. Now the Chargers get the next two drives in a row up by 14, and our chances in this game plummet. What a moronic play call!!!

What a gift! This game is basically over at halftime if not for that fumble. I don't know if that third-down play I was referring to in my previous post was on BA or Leftwich, but I am still steaming over it. You just can't be a professional football coach and have that little of common sense. Hoping we can pull things together in the second half!

Defense is an embarrassment. So is the defensive play-calling

Wow we may win this thing!

I don't know about the defense being an embarrassment. Justin Herbert looks legit. It was a good game and a very stressful game. Great win!

3 and 1! But some key injuries and a short turn around. On to Chicago!!!

Awesome win. Thought the Oline looked great today easily their best game and Wirfs did a great job on Bosa. Rojo also with a great game, definitely his best as a pro IMO but his hands need working on. Brady went beastmode and the Evans connection is really heating up. Herbert did look like a monster, unfortunately he went nuts on us but hey it was a good wake up call for our secondary. Hope the OJ injury isn't serious but I heard its an Achilles.

Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    Awesome win. Thought the Oline looked great today easily their best game and Wirfs did a great job on Bosa. Rojo also with a great game, definitely his best as a pro IMO but his hands need working on. Brady went beastmode and the Evans connection is really heating up. Herbert did look like a monster, unfortunately he went nuts on us but hey it was a good wake up call for our secondary. Hope the OJ injury isn't serious but I heard its an Achilles.
    I think the O-Line holding up is sincerely the key to the season. There's no reason to think that our offense and defense will do anything other than get better. I can't stand listening to the "experts" talk about how Gronk has been a non-factor. They say he's getting paid 9 mil to make 1 catch a game. Gronk is one of the best blocking TE 's of the generation and he is literally serving as an extra offensive lineman for us. Good O linemen get paid over 15+ million a year. He is a key to giving Brady time to throw and he's doing a great job. His catch today may have been the most important play the game. With Howard out for mist likely the season, I think Brate steps into the Howard role and Gronk keeps his same role.

Are secondary should have a nice opportunity to read redeem themselves this Thursday against Chicago. Despite being vulnerable for a lot of the game, Our D let up 0 points in the last 9 Minutes of the game