Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who Will Win the 2019-20 NBA Championship & In How Many Games?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lakers in 4

2 10.00%
  • Lakers in 5

8 40.00%
  • Lakers in 6

7 35.00%
  • Lakers in 7

0 0%
  • Heat in 4

0 0%
  • Heat in 5

0 0%
  • Heat in 6

1 5.00%
  • Heat in 7

2 10.00%
Page 73 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1787
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Y’all got called for the least amount of fouls since 2014 in a finals game. We were getting drilled attacking, Herro got fouled on an and 1 they called a travel and on a pull up jumper they called side out and Bam had multiple and 1s go uncalled for. The refs were garbage all around, somehow they have been all bubble.
    A Heat fan bringing up fouls in the Finals, omfg, that's rich. Lets just forget about the ref that went to prison for betting on games he ref'd and blowing the lid off of the other NBA refs.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    Your type of mentality fits in with the New York Knicks. "I should be grateful for losing when it matters most because it was a great season." And the Knicks would be grateful to make the postseason too. S-A-W-F-T!

Someone should tell you that there are no participation trophies given to the losing team... Maybe then you'll find it less enjoyable to get bounced in the Finals.
    You have 1 championship shut the **** up. Preaching like you know everything about winning when you haven’t been relevant for 10 years. We get here and have a major key injury, it is what it is. We had a great season. Do I want to win? Of course but the odds are stacked against us due to Dragic being out.

A Heat fan bringing up fouls in the Finals, omfg, that's rich. Lets just forget about the ref that went to prison for betting on games he ref'd and blowing the lid off of the other NBA refs.
    Did you see all those shots the refs hit for Wade in the clutch and those free throws they made dirk miss to close game 3 when he choked on a fat sack?

You have 1 championship shut the **** up. Preaching like you know everything about winning when you haven’t been relevant for 10 years. We get here and have a major key injury, it is what it is. We had a great season. Do I want to win? Of course but the odds are stacked against us due to Dragic being out.
    I have 1? I don't have any championships. I don't play in the NBA.

The Spurs have way more than 1... and Dirk's lone championship against your Heat is the greatest upset in modern NBA history. The 2nd best player of all time (LeBron), top 25 player all time (Wade, top 3 player in the NBA at the time), and a top 16 player in the NBA at the time (Bosh) against a top 15 player all time (Dirk) and Jason freaking Terry.

I think you forget I sucked off Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili before I started sucking Dirk. I cheered for Dirk when I moved to Dallas.

How many championships do you have? What team did you play for?
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

When we get another star via free agency while getting to keep and develop Herro>>>
    Yea, Herro dont hit DAGGER daggers, but a lot of his shots are in semi big moments, keeping it close or halting LA momentum or pushing Miami's.

I can see that part of his game developing. He cold.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

When we get another star via free agency while getting to keep and develop Herro>>>
    Yea we gotta win this one before it’s y’all and Warriors lmao

I have 1? I don't have any championships. I don't play in the NBA.

The Spurs have way more than 1... and Dirk's lone championship against your Heat is the greatest upset in modern NBA history. The 2nd best player of all time (LeBron), top 25 player all time (Wade, top 3 player in the NBA at the time), and a top 16 player in the NBA at the time (Bosh) against a top 15 player all time (Dirk) and Jason freaking Terry.

I think you forget I sucked off Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili before I started sucking Dirk. I cheered for Dirk when I moved to Dallas.

How many championships do you have? What team did you play for?
    You’re a very strange woman.

Y’all got called for the least amount of fouls since 2014 in a finals game. We were getting drilled attacking, Herro got fouled on an and 1 they called a travel and on a pull up jumper they called side out and Bam had multiple and 1s go uncalled for. The refs were garbage all around, somehow they have been all bubble.
    You’re insane if you didn’t see the blatant lopsided calls today

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Yea we gotta win this one before it’s y’all and Warriors lmao
    Man **** the warriors lol, I hope they’re done.

You’re insane if you didn’t see the blatant lopsided calls today
    There were multiple bad calls on both sides, you just have to try and be unbiased. I can match you for any call you think you have. What about Jimmy getting called for the charge on fastbreak when LeBron literally got away with the same thing right before it? Or Robinson never getting calls on his 3s when he’s consistently fouled. We can go all night brother lol they were terrible per usual

Man **** the warriors lol, I hope they’re done.
    West with LAL LAC and GSW should be fun.

Hell, the division will be fun lmao

There were multiple bad calls on both sides, you just have to try and be unbiased. I can match you for any call you think you have. What about Jimmy getting called for the charge on fastbreak when LeBron literally got away with the same thing right before it? Or Robinson never getting calls on his 3s when he’s consistently fouled. We can go all night brother lol they were terrible per usual
    In your words “agree to disagree”

This was horribly officiated in your favor

Bron hit that 3 when the whistle went off while he's in the air on the hold on bam and they said it was on the floor after review
    Last edited by MarkieMark48; 10-07-2020 at 12:43 AM.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Bron hit that 3 when the whistle went off while he's in the air on the hold on bam and they said it was on the floor after review
    That was a god awful foul call in the first place. We can go back and forth call for call. Or I mean technically we can’t because you all only had 2/3 of the fouls we had

In your words “agree to disagree”

This was horribly officiated in your favor
    Just be thankful for no Dragic my man

Page 73 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast