Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who Will Win the 2019-20 NBA Championship & In How Many Games?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lakers in 4

2 10.00%
  • Lakers in 5

8 40.00%
  • Lakers in 6

7 35.00%
  • Lakers in 7

0 0%
  • Heat in 4

0 0%
  • Heat in 5

0 0%
  • Heat in 6

1 5.00%
  • Heat in 7

2 10.00%
Page 111 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1787
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Somewhat I know some others were the thinking the same thing if they would have won. Iím not saying the Lakers werenít worthy of the Win but when you have guys like LeBron, and Davis on the same team I question the win. Plus Iím a Celtics fan so them tying it up really drives me crazy. Also LeBron acts like a big baby at times.
    Kobe Shaq? KG/Pierce/Allen? Mj pip? Kareem/magic/worthy? Duncan/Robinson? Kobe/gasol/etc? Curry/kd/klay/Draymond? Bird and company?

I probably missed many others too

Give me a break man.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Kobe Shaq? KG/Pierce/Allen? Mj pip? Kareem/magic/worthy? Duncan/Robinson? Kobe/gasol/etc? Curry/kd/klay/Draymond? Bird and company?

I probably missed many others too

Give me a break man.

they just think this is a super team because lebron equates to 2 of any of those teams best players on that list

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Players have already admitted to using the time off to work on their games/bodies, this time wouldn't have been available had the season kept going. I mean, the Bucks were an elite defensive team that suddenly stopped defending on a string, you dont think that time off hurt their defensive chemistry given their lack of talent outside of the MVP? I think every team was influenced differently but
    its ok to admit its an asterisk, the title still counts. Time will reveal how different it is tho.
    The break probably effected some people as did the isolation. So what? There are always distractions. They vary from day to day. The Bucks were a regular season team. That was pretty obvious all along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    also there is no ast ****... its a win... it was harder in the bubble and the lakers were suppose to be in trouble in each of the series they played before the finals and when they spanked then it was........ CAKEWALK... if the clippers won we would be hearing how its best title ever and KL is GOAT and yada yada yada bull ****.

Playing in a bubble away from your family and home fans as the 1 seed where you can only focus and rely on basketball was the first real true test of skill we have seen and lebron showed why he is the best in the world and a top 2 player ever.... kiss the ring *****es
    Nah, its a test of mental fortitude irrespective of basketball that influences nba players differently. When it came to doing the one thing that brought escapism, they didn't have to worry about travel, fans and the mini-offseason changed evyerthing too. Other players have already admitted the backdrop and lack of fans made it easier to shoot in. Not for everyone but thats what randomized the game.

Theres nothing wrong with admitting it was a bubble tournament. Its still a ring. Just spare me the talk of hardest ever lol.

they just think this is a super team because lebron equates to 2 of any of those teams best players on that list
    Obviously that doesn't play to everyone I listed but It feels like that.

If kawhi joined the lakers yes, id understand the skepticism that would be some kd warriors ********.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The break probably effected some people as did the isolation. So what? There are always distractions. They vary from day to day. The Bucks were a regular season team. That was pretty obvious all along

lol so what if this season was unlike any in NBA history to a massive degree, thats actually a pretty big deal and what the asterisk denotes. Still counts, time will tell how much the buble influenced certain players.

2020 NBA Finals : (W1) Los Angeles Lakers vs (E5) Miami Heat

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    lol so what if this season was unlike any in NBA history to a massive degree, thats actually a pretty big deal and what the asterisk denotes. Still counts, time will tell how much the buble influenced certain players.
    Iíll think youíll find the exact same measurements at our gym back home in Hickery

https://youtu.be/iE9CEAzLPKg

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Damn!!!! I didn't expect Jimmy to go out so S-A-W-F-T like that in this game! R.I.P.! LeBron ate him up!
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    Damn!!!! I didn't expect Jimmy to go out so S-A-W-F-T like that in this game! R.I.P.! LeBron ate him up!
    He did have a bad game but he was great and the entire heat team was just gassed.

Click here to register!

boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom!
    boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom!
    boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom!
    boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom!
    boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom!
    boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    He did have a bad game but he was great and the entire heat team was just gassed.

I tried telling him that LeBron was gassed in 2011 when he had to carry his entire squad all the way to the Finals while Wade was not the typical Wade we all knew. Then when the FMVP was on the line, Wade magically plays up to par while LeBron got gassed, especially with all the defensive attention focused on him along with all the other variables I've said numerous times.

They don't give LeBron any slack and instead blame it entirely on LeBron for Dirk dropping his nuts on the entire team, so Butler doesn't get any slack either for sucking a Kawhi Leonard sized fatty.

Butler was 100% LeBron's b---h. "No excuses."
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

also there is no ast ****... its a win... it was harder in the bubble and the lakers were suppose to be in trouble in each of the series they played before the finals and when they spanked then it was........ CAKEWALK... if the clippers won we would be hearing how its best title ever and KL is GOAT and yada yada yada bull ****.

Playing in a bubble away from your family and home fans as the 1 seed where you can only focus and rely on basketball was the first real true test of skill we have seen and lebron showed why he is the best in the world and a top 2 player ever.... kiss the ring *****es
    Oh please you put LeBron on any team and their NBA champs.

Do the LT

Lakers nba champs!!!!!!