Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who Will Win the 2019-20 NBA Championship & In How Many Games?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lakers in 4

2 10.00%
  • Lakers in 5

8 40.00%
  • Lakers in 6

7 35.00%
  • Lakers in 7

0 0%
  • Heat in 4

0 0%
  • Heat in 5

0 0%
  • Heat in 6

1 5.00%
  • Heat in 7

2 10.00%
Page 63 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
    I think we can 100% stop with putting AD on a pedestal now. Cannot believe that people were mentioning him in the same breath at Kareem, Dream, etc. Can you imagine those guys getting outplayed by Kelly Olynyk🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also, the debate between Butler/PG is over....for forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Brain strain, lmao.

Kuz must have that **** too
    Lmao!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    I think we can 100% stop with putting AD on a pedestal now. Cannot believe that people were mentioning him in the same breath at Kareem, Dream, etc. Can you imagine those guys getting outplayed by Kelly Olynyk🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Has your view on Jimmy changed after the way this season has played out?

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Has your view on Jimmy changed after the way this season has played out?
    He is certainly changing my opinion to say the least haha! I do still wanna see him continue this for a couple more years, see how he acts when you guys inevitably sign another max player. But he does seem to be a different player/leader since he's been in Miami.

He is certainly changing my opinion to say the least haha! I do still wanna see him continue this for a couple more years, see how he acts when you guys inevitably sign another max player. But he does seem to be a different player/leader since he's been in Miami.
    Yes sir!! I dont think hes worried about being known as the top guy as hes said all season Bam is the best and heart and soul of the team whether its the truth or not! But I agree well have to see what happens when we get that next all star via trade or free agency. Riley and Spo surely have to know they need to bring in someone with that dog mentality or Jimmy will just shred them and the team will be ****ed lol. Its why Giannis makes too much sense, outside of being the MVP/DPOY

I haven't once said the heat will get swept. Even without Bam and Goran, the Heat are a damn good, deep team with a lot of pride and good coaching.

Sweeping any team is hard.

That said, game 4 is obviously enormous.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

If the Heat can win Game 4 tonight then it will be a series

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    If the Heat can win Game 4 tonight then it will be a series
    "Usually the team that scores the most points wins the game".

Also, the debate between Butler/PG is over....for forever.
    Can you imagine using a single Game 3 performance to determine the entire career legacy of a 26 year old superstar? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I haven't once said the heat will get swept. Even without Bam and Goran, the Heat are a damn good, deep team with a lot of pride and good coaching.

Sweeping any team is hard.
    To me, one of the most interesting side storylines is that Kendrick Nunn was this relevation as an undrafted rookie who started EVERY SINGLE GAME and dropped 15 per game and yet their run to the finals as without him contributing at all.

Kristaps Porzingis

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    To me, one of the most interesting side storylines is that Kendrick Nunn was this relevation as an undrafted rookie who started EVERY SINGLE GAME and dropped 15 per game and yet their run to the finals as without him contributing at all.
    He caught Covid19 and then had to leave the bubble for a personal matter also. Basically ruined any conditioning and rhythm he had.

He's made done of the worst "rookie mistake" fouls or turnovers I've seen in a long time in these playoffs. Just completely getting cooked on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    He caught Covid19 and then had to leave the bubble for a personal matter also. Basically ruined any conditioning and rhythm he had.

He's made done of the worst "rookie mistake" fouls or turnovers I've seen in a long time in these playoffs. Just completely getting cooked on defense.
    It's going to be interesting to see what your rotation looks like next year.

Kristaps Porzingis

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    It is interesting. I still think Nunn has some game. Id like to see him rebound to finish out the season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    You watched the game last night and your final thought was, dang after seeing that Jimmy is soft now
    Haha, he a hard as baller, but I used to like him cuz he had this swag and chip on his shoulder, but I think he lost that, kinda softened up.

I guess I mean more personal than on the court.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Bam is planning to play tonight per Woj.