Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lol there are so many of them.
    I don't see how we're trolling. We don't hide why we follow the lakers.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

i am trolling because i have kobe as a top 8 player and have always said he has the work ethic of a god and my favorite player is magic johnson while having shaq top 5................... basically i am trolling because i think lebron is way better than kobe which by every statistical metric he is but its not just kobe.... he is way better than just about everyone outside of MJ.... but that is why i am a troll even though big moves would rather his team lose just so he can say if kobe had AD he would have won the title and thus kobe----->bron. Lol he followed me into 3 threads

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i am trolling because i have kobe as a top 8 player and have always said he has the work ethic of a god and my favorite player is magic johnson while having shaq top 5................... basically i am trolling because i think lebron is way better than kobe which by every statistical metric he is but its not just kobe.... he is way better than just about everyone outside of MJ.... but that is why i am a troll even though big moves would rather his team lose just so he can say if kobe had AD he would have won the title and thus kobe----->bron. Lol he followed me into 3 threads
    If you bring that into the lakers forum it could be trolling i guess, but you having the opinion of most experts across the country (mj 1, LeBron 2, kobe not in the discussion) and discussing that in the LeBron v Kobe nba thread is most definitely not trolling in any way.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Asterisk championship anyways, so who gives a crap who actually wins.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    I think it's probably more difficult, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I think it's probably more difficult, tbh.
    I'm disappointed that we didn't see Clippers vs. Lakers. I really think the bubble helped the Nuggets run. I will be interested to see if Murray and Jokic are still big time clutch performers back in a normal season. I think they are both stars but Murray went supernova and played above his head for about 2 and a half weeks.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lol there are so many of them.
    Yep and it's total bs. I can't speak for other posters on our forum, but I personally have never gone into another team's forum and openly and consistently trolled them.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

I didnt say that you were a troll. It's MTM who I'm accusing of being a troll. You can't go to other forums and bad mouth a team's forum and it's posters and then go back to that forum and try to play nice with them. That's bs. I personally don't have any issues with any of your posts. Definitely a little misguided imo lol, but ive never had an issue with any of your posts in terms of the conduct or tone. As far as I can tell, you're usually fairly respectable and conduct yourself in a dignified manner. You aren't going around though talking smack about the laker forum and then going on there and positing.

No, you're a troll because you bad mouth the forum in psd and then go on there and post. Taking cheap shots at the lakers and laker players and laker fans is a troll move, especially when it's completely unprompted. Saying that Im rooting for the lakers to lose is also a troll move because it's patently false (and you know that). Those are troll moves, and again, I'm sure you know all of this.

I agree. I still see the Raps as defending champs

Please donít refer to yourself as a troll. Itís an insult to the pros.

What better way to determine who the better team is than a 7 game series in an empty gym on a neutral site when neither team needs to travel?
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    But how would we know? I don't see Lebron losing to the Heat.
    Then start watching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    The only Celtics fan that doesnt understand that their superstar is still developing as is the young core around him. The Celtics arent going no where. Tatum and Brown have lots of time they are still babies.

I think the young celtics had a great season and can further build on this going forward.
    I agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    I agree. I still see the Raps as defending champs
    Lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast