Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10,437
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I called it a week ago that the league wanted a Miami vs Lakers* series and not one person took it seriously. Now get ready for the most rigged NBA finals every in history and if you can't figure out what I mean then you've been living under a rock for the past 9 months.

    Congrats NBA for making these 2020 finals worthless. What a freaking joke.
    Yeah man, it's rigged. I'll revolt if you do.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.


  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,731
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I called it a week ago that the league wanted a Miami vs Lakers* series and not one person took it seriously. Now get ready for the most rigged NBA finals every in history and if you can't figure out what I mean then you've been living under a rock for the past 9 months.

    Congrats NBA for making these 2020 finals worthless. What a freaking joke.
    We got the two best teams in a playoffs that was more challenging from the lack of home court to being stuck in a bubble. These finals will have a positive asterisk next to them.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,374
    Boston and LAL have the greatest non-divisional rivalry in all of sports. Why would the league want to rig it for Miami? Jimmy Butler doesn't have the star pull of a curry or Durant where there's a justification for it.

    And if the league was rigging stuff, why rig Denver to beat LAC? What benefit does Denver have over LAC when kawhi and PG are more recognizable names to casual fans? If they're rigging series, then the rational cant be LAC would have been too tough for LAL.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    12,662
    Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Boston and LAL have the greatest non-divisional rivalry in all of sports. Why would the league want to rig it for Miami? Jimmy Butler doesn't have the star pull of a curry or Durant where there's a justification for it.

    And if the league was rigging stuff, why rig Denver to beat LAC? What benefit does Denver have over LAC when kawhi and PG are more recognizable names to casual fans? If they're rigging series, then the rational cant be LAC would have been too tough for LAL.
    I believe the league wants Lebron to face his former team I don't know how many players have faced their former team/s in the Finals but it can't be that many. Also, I believe the league wanted to branch out with a different type of rivalry. If the Lakers win I won't take that win seriously people are acting like I didn't want Miami to win I even picked them in 4 before Boston won two of their games but something inside of me can't help but think if Miami wasn't in the ECF would they have face the Lakers and my answer is no.


    Vince to Gronk

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    12,662
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    But you lost because the heat outplayed you
    I don't care if they got outplayed but what I hate is the league knew from day 1 the Lakers were gonna be the Western favorites. Let's be real most of Us had the Bucks vs Lakers, not Miami. If Miami wins it all I'll feel better about it then Lebron winning another ring.


    Vince to Gronk

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    12,662
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Lakers would steamroll the Celtics, the Heat being in the finals makes it more possible for Lebron to lose in the finals again.
    But how would we know? I don't see Lebron losing to the Heat.


    Vince to Gronk

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    12,662
    Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    The better teams won. Miami is built great with a great coach and 2 top 5 players in the game for the Lakers. Not sure how itís rigged.
    Simple the Lakers bring in money plus with Kobe's passing it equals ratings and Miami is the Underdog and who has never rooted for the Underdog?


    Vince to Gronk

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    4,581
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I don't care if they got outplayed but what I hate is the league knew from day 1 the Lakers were gonna be the Western favorites. Let's be real most of Us had the Bucks vs Lakers, not Miami. If Miami wins it all I'll feel better about it then Lebron winning another ring.
    Lol they're the number 1 seed in the West.


  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    12,836
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Simple the Lakers bring in money plus with Kobe's passing it equals ratings and Miami is the Underdog and who has never rooted for the Underdog?
    This is the kind of crap that generates Lebron "nuthuggers" or "fanboys" or whatever you want to call us.

    The NBA wants Lebron to win, so everything is rigged for him.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

    HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

    2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    12,836
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I don't care if they got outplayed but what I hate is the league knew from day 1 the Lakers were gonna be the Western favorites. Let's be real most of Us had the Bucks vs Lakers, not Miami. If Miami wins it all I'll feel better about it then Lebron winning another ring.
    No, Id say the most people had Clippers vs. Bucks, with the next most popular matchup was Lakers vs. Bucks.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

    HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

    2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,374
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Lol they're the number 1 seed in the West.

    The number 1 seed in the West is in the fnals. This thing is rigged for sure. That pretty much never happens.

    I dont usually put much stake in expert predictions but virtually every expert had the Lakers, Clippers or Bucks as the favorites at the beginning of the season and even more had one of those three when the playoffs started.

    Vegas odds to start the year had the Clippers as tiny favorites over the Lakers, but for all intents and purposes, they were neck and neck.

    Unless something crazy happens, there's no reason to put an asterisks next to the Lakers if they win.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    26,536
    The only Celtics fan that doesnt understand that their superstar is still developing as is the young core around him. The Celtics arent going no where. Tatum and Brown have lots of time they are still babies.

    I think the young celtics had a great season and can further build on this going forward.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    .
    Posts
    23,625
    delusional af. Team jost got **** on.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    31,779
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I called it a week ago that the league wanted a Miami vs Lakers* series and not one person took it seriously. Now get ready for the most rigged NBA finals every in history and if you can't figure out what I mean then you've been living under a rock for the past 9 months.

    Congrats NBA for making these 2020 finals worthless. What a freaking joke.
    I told you weeks ago that if the league was going to "rig" the ECF, it would make way more sense for Boston to win to rekindle the Lakers/Celtics rivalry. The Lebron vs. Miami narrative has been dead for years. Aside from Riley, Spoelstra and Haslem's bench presence, that's a completely different Heat team.

    The league did not rig anything. The Celtics lost to the hotter, arguably better team. It's OK, so did Milwaukee. Are you going to tell me that the league "rigged" it so that Giannis would get knocked out in the second round, too?


  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    30,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    The dude is such a troll and then he comes into our forum and tries to chat with us. He's a troll and a hypocrite.
    Lol there are so many of them.


    #17 for #24 & G1

    Job's done

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •