Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Surprise Surprise I called it

I called it a week ago that the league wanted a Miami vs Lakers* series and not one person took it seriously. Now get ready for the most rigged NBA finals every in history and if you can't figure out what I mean then you've been living under a rock for the past 9 months.

Congrats NBA for making these 2020 finals worthless. What a freaking joke.

surprise surprise you dont have a clue.... maybe if ainge made a trade for a star you would be able to make the finals... celtics did get screwed tonight by the refs but the series was done. Celtics just cant get over the hump

east is only gonna get better because the bucks and sixers are gonna make changes to be better and then you have the nets.

Actually no, I called Heat in 6. It's in the series thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

this isnt the 2000s people when kobe/shaq had help getting titles.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    surprise surprise you dont have a clue.... maybe if ainge made a trade for a star you would be able to make the finals... celtics did get screwed tonight by the refs but the series was done. Celtics just cant get over the hump

east is only gonna get better because the bucks and sixers are gonna make changes to be better and then you have the nets.
    I never said the Celtics were gonna get screwed but when I mentioned this everyone laughed. The league wants the Lakers to win so LeBron can be two rings away from catching Jordon plus with the passing of Kobe what a better way to end the season with a championship.

And I actually am gonna feel sorry for Miami they may win 1 or 2 games.
    Last edited by BSF101; 09-27-2020 at 10:26 PM.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Actually no, I called Heat in 6. It's in the series thread.
    I've had you on ignore apparently so yeah.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    this isnt the 2000s people when kobe/shaq had help getting titles.
    Stop..

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I never said the Celtics were gonna get screwed but when I mentioned this everyone laughed. The league wants the Lakers to win so LeBron can be two rings away from catching Jordon plus with the passing of Kobe what a better way to end the season with a championship.

We match up way better than you all do with the Lakers lmao. Bam averaged like 24-12-5 against you what do you think AD would do?

I called it a week ago that the league wanted a Miami vs Lakers* series and not one person took it seriously. Now get ready for the most rigged NBA finals every in history and if you can't figure out what I mean then you've been living under a rock for the past 9 months.

NBA=Entertainment

Both teams should be crowned champions, would that make you feel better?

They could easily say the bubble has been breached.
    Last edited by Dade County; 09-27-2020 at 11:19 PM.

But you lost because the heat outplayed you

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Stop..
    The dude is such a troll and then he comes into our forum and tries to chat with us. He's a troll and a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Stop..
    its not just them tbh... the 90s and early 2000s are when the sport was pretty fixed by the refs... they would never get away with it today... baseball/basketball/football... If the nba really wanted to fix any series it would not be heat/lakers.. it would be celtic/lakers.... That is the ratings monster.

steroid era/basketball fixing games/football and pain pill crap and steroids/spygate..... since then we have had the astros stuff really... to many magnifying glasses on the sports now with camera everywhere for cheating to happen.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 09-28-2020 at 04:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    The dude is such a troll and then he comes into our forum and tries to chat with us. He's a troll and a hypocrite.
    nope... i am actually good friends with several of them... this is now 3 threads you have followed me around in tonight while you yourself have brought nothing to the thread.... i think it hit a nerve
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 09-28-2020 at 04:48 AM.

Lakers would steamroll the Celtics, the Heat being in the finals makes it more possible for Lebron to lose in the finals again.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

The better teams won. Miami is built great with a great coach and 2 top 5 players in the game for the Lakers. Not sure how itís rigged.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast