Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Queen
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Is Brad Parscale running a test run of the Trump defense?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

A fingerbang and dbroncoinmo meltdown ó what better way to start the day?

-JFK

Trump's shameless hypocrisy is almost as off-putting as his tax evasion

-JFK

I dunno but I feel like this, and the Woodward thing, they been holding a couple good little tidbits up til close to election.

Great strategy guys.

Good to see the left and right in a full on war with each other. America vs America. No matter who wins, America loses. [emoji853]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

He paid $70,000 for this haitcut?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I dunno but I feel like this, and the Woodward thing, they been holding a couple good little tidbits up til close to election.

Great strategy guys.

Good to see the left and right in a full on war with each other. America vs America. No matter who wins, America loses. [emoji853]
    Disagree with regards to the NYT piece on his taxes. I imagine getting to that information was not as simple as recording an interview.

All that said, this NYT investigative report ó if accurate, and I have no reason to believe it is not ó highlights a great deal more than Trumpís potential malfeasance and the complete emptiness of his self-proclaimed patriotism.

Over the years the rich and powerful have rigged up a system that works for exclusively them and certainly not for the greater good of the country (true patriotism).

Perhaps all of Trumpís shenanigans are ďlegalĒ (though I doubt it), but therein lies the stupidity of it all ó and we keep voting these turds in yesr after year.

To hell with them all and to hell with those who vote for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Disagree with regards to the NYT piece on his taxes. I imagine getting to that information was not as simple as recording an interview.

All that said, this NYT investigative report ó if accurate, and I have no reason to believe it is not ó highlights a great deal more than Trumpís potential malfeasance and the complete emptiness of his self-proclaimed patriotism.

Over the years the rich and powerful have rigged up a system that works for exclusively them and certainly not for the greater good of the country (true patriotism).

Perhaps all of Trumpís shenanigans are ďlegalĒ (though I doubt it), but therein lies the stupidity of it all ó and we keep voting these turds in yesr after year.

To hell with them all and to hell with those who vote for them.
    Iím disgusted but also rather impressed you managed to both-sides this one.

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    He paid $70,000 for this haitcut?

Iím calling BS on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    A fingerbang and dbroncoinmo meltdown ó what better way to start the day?
    Um, in bed next to a beautiful woman. But whatever creams your Twinkie, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Um, in bed next to a beautiful woman. But whatever creams your Twinkie, man.
    Just one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry mods. Gotta merge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Iím calling BS on that.
    I think the price is accumulative. And really, and I donít say this to defend or support, for celebs thatís not really a big deal.

I worked on a deal with a pseudo reality star that included $30k for hair and makeup to cover two HSN appearances.

So this isnít surprising for someone who is so vain.

Shouldn't the real question beÖÖÖ

Did Trump do anything illegal????

I'm sure he has done numerous things you do not like (he does this by just getting out of bed). But did he do anything illegal???

I doubt if too many people here could look at Trump's tax return and really understand it. I certainly couldn't. It's just how people and business at that level roll. Like someone said earlierÖÖpeople (and businesses like this) have entire departments geared to avoiding the paying of taxes.

There is a difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion. Most don't see that.

Like I saidÖDid Trump do anything illegal????

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I think the price is accumulative. And really, and I donít say this to defend or support, for celebs thatís not really a big deal.

I worked on a deal with a pseudo reality star that included $30k for hair and makeup to cover two HSN appearances.

So this isnít surprising for someone who is so vain.
    It was more of a joke on my part...

But it is still also complete BS (to hell celebrities and their various vanities).

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast