Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I love how the articles just references 'documents' and even says that they're not tax returns.

Pretty skeptical about anything that says 'has obtained documents' but won't reference said documents.

I can create a document tonight that says I'm a billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Any "GREAT BUSINESSMAN" is going to do everything they possibly can to avoid taxes. They literally have teams of lawyers for that.

If you think Trump is some unsuccessful moron you're the ignorant one. The guy owns hotels all over the world and had a long running show on network tv for crying out loud.
    The only morons are those believing Trump owns anything. A great business man doesn't lose millions of dollars running a business. 6+ bankruptcies, having to take out loans from Russia's favorite banks Deutsche Bank. But keep believing the BS your dear leaders sells you everyday, after all Trumpist are in a cult.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I love how the articles just references 'documents' and even says that they're not tax returns.

Pretty skeptical about anything that says 'has obtained documents' but won't reference said documents.

facts don't matter to you. They can show you copies of his tax returns and you still wouldn't care. You would be praising dear leader for being so smart that he doesn't have to pay taxes like the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Who does Trump owe half a billion dollars to over the next four years? And how will he ďpayĒ it off? Government favors?
    I'm sure all these "documents" that have been uncovered don't tell 95% of the story but it's not uncommon for a businessperson to take out loans - even big ones. But hey, you get the article title you're looking for...

I find it a little more suspicious that most of our public officials own mansions and yachts and don't even have businesses.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Truly shocking that you don't believe anything in said article.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    facts don't matter to you. They can show you copies of his tax returns and you still wouldn't care. You would be praising dear leader for being so smart that he doesn't have to pay taxes like the rest of us.
    Says the guy that believes everything that is against Trump, regardless of facts.

Just look at this for example. NYT said that they have documents and here you are. Regurgitating your marching orders.

It's funny that you're calling us a cult while acting like a brain dead zombie.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    But they can glean that Joe Biden consumes childrenís blood from far looser details.

Holy ****, you're quoting AOC now. The covid may not have made you sick but it certainly rotted your brain.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Says the guy that believes everything that is against Trump, regardless of facts.

Just look at this for example. NYT said that they have documents and here you are. Regurgitating your marching orders.

It's funny that you're calling us a cult while acting like a brain dead zombie.
    Your hypocrisy and utter blindness to reality are downright hilarious.

Well, I certainly don't remember saying that. If you don't mind....point it out to me.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And this wonít move the needle at all. They are all in the cult and still think he is good at making money.
    It might have if the DNC had resulted in a better candidate.

Your hypocrisy and utter blindness to reality are downright hilarious.
    Not nearly as hilarious as your need to be led by a leash.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Holy ****, you're quoting AOC now. The covid may not have made you sick but it certainly rotted your brain.
    We also have a Alyssa Milano tweet for evidence. Lulz

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast