Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    LOL seriously? You're unbelievable.
    why, did I stutter?
    If....and I specifically led off a previous post saying IF it was done legally, how does that make him a fraud or scumbag? Geezuz dude, I've already basically called him a fraud and scumbag for other reasons.

Now, if your view is that ALL businessmen who legally use the system to not pay taxes are frauds and scumbags, well OK, then he is too.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Writing personal expenses as business expenses is technically illegal.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Again, I said IF it was all done legally....I even started by saying I doubted it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Yes, I knew what you were trying to refer to, but because of your poor understanding of how to use words you just insulted yourself.
    Feelings hurt by some clown I have zero respect for and have never met in real life?

Insulted myself?

Wow. Keep the knee slappers coming, bozo. Your whole presence on this site is an insult to anyone with a working brain.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    I had to do a double take when I saw SiteWolf posted that, I thought it was Sluggo. The fact that you'd never be able to tell without seeing the Username should disturb SiteWolf deeply.

If it was someone poor taking advantage of loopholes, I'd have more sympathy. But someone of Trump's stature? No effing way.
    My point was not remotely to EXCUSE him. Seriously, read what I wrote.
    My POINT is that IF it was done legally, which I'm betting it was NOT, he would be no different than many MANY others who have consistently used the system to do this for decades.
    This is just another way the system is broken.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Feelings hurt by some clown I have zero respect for and have never met in real life?

Insulted myself?

Wow. Keep the knee slappers coming, bozo. Your whole presence on this site is an insult to anyone with a working brain.
    Here come the insults. Yea, this doesn't sound like a guy who's feelings and pride are hurt.
    Chicago Cubs ē Chicago Blackhawks ē Buffalo Bills ē Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka ē Angelique Kerber ē Bianca Andreescu

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Chicago Cubs ē Chicago Blackhawks ē Buffalo Bills ē Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka ē Angelique Kerber ē Bianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Crovash rejects it.

Well if that doesn't stir Congress to make changes, I just don't know what will.
    You think Trump is a true patriot?

Read Martin Luther Kingís ďLetter from Birmingham City JailĒ. His commentary on what is legal as opposed to what is moral is illuminating.
    Last edited by Crovash; 09-28-2020 at 07:34 PM.

Why are we arguing whether loopholes allowing billionaires to pay nothing in taxes is legal instead of arguing whether it should be legal?

Does anyone here think Billionaires should be paying less in taxes than someone making $50,000?

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Read Martin Luther Kingís ďLetter from Birmingham City JailĒ. His commentary on what is legal as opposed to what is moral is illuminating.
    When they can't argue the morality of the action, they will argue it's legality.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Why are we arguing whether loopholes allowing billionaires to pay nothing in taxes is legal instead of arguing whether it should be legal?

Does anyone here think Billionaires should be paying less in taxes than someone making $50,000?
    Gonna be honest, Iíve exploited this. As much as possible, I buy sports memorabilia through a teams foundation, and minus the fair market value (FMV for a Jersey is the cost of it, $300.) So anything I pay beyond that can be deducted. Itís saved me quite a bit of money over the years.

I definitely think that many of these loopholes are crazy. The one I cited for example, I donít think the entire donation should qualify, especially since I am getting something tangible in return, and something that I can sell to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Again, I said IF it was all done legally....I even started by saying I doubted it was.
    I missed that, my bad.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

I also think people might be confusing what they confidently feel they can get away with, with what is legal. you might get away with writing off 30 years of personal household supplies but I donít think that makes it a legitimate business expanse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I have a sneaky feeling that Trump pays more than the average person making 50k a year and that this crack journalism only really scratches the surface of truth.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast