Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Long-Concealed Records Show Trumpís Chronic Losses and Years of Tax Avoidance

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years ó largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

As the president wages a re-election campaign that polls say he is in danger of losing, his finances are under stress, beset by losses and hundreds of millions of dollars in debt coming due that he has personally guaranteed. Also hanging over him is a decade-long audit battle with the Internal Revenue Service over the legitimacy of a $72.9 million tax refund that he claimed, and received, after declaring huge losses. An adverse ruling could cost him more than $100 million.

The tax returns that Mr. Trump has long fought to keep private tell a story fundamentally different from the one he has sold to the American public. His reports to the I.R.S. portray a businessman who takes in hundreds of millions of dollars a year yet racks up chronic losses that he aggressively employs to avoid paying taxes. Now, with his financial challenges mounting, the records show that he depends more and more on making money from businesses that put him in potential and often direct conflict of interest with his job as president.
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ump-taxes.html

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Um, his businesses have been operating at a loss for 10 out of 15 years??

lol, am I missing something here?

Teach me the ways, dbroncmo and sluggo...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

Duh. He's all image, no substance.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Who pays more income tax then our billionaire president? I do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Well that's just shocking.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

So the great business man that these people decided to put in charge of America is a coma man who is losing money?

Shocker!!!!!!!!!

I tell you this is something nobody would of expected from a man that has gone bankrupt 6 times.

In the bright side he got the gop to put a million judges but forget the fact that now the US is trillions more in debt.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Who pays more income tax then our billionaire president? I do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    On top of that these piece of **** billionaires take our collective tax money and basically figure out ways to get it into their pockets through legislation and lobby.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

As clarification, I dont think he is legitimately losing money, I think hes gaming the system...

I hope, lol, damn.

"only suckers and losers" pay taxes in Trumpist world view. Actually, they are probably praising him for avoiding paying taxes while the rest of us who don't make/lose as much money as he does end up paying thousands in taxes. But not surprising the "GREAT BUSINESSMAN" isn't who he claims out to be. But this won't matter I mean the Trump organization stole money from a kids-cancer charity not paying taxes is not a big deal when you can just steal from somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Duh. He's all image, no substance.
    And that's been true since he first showed up on the national scene. He loves his name more than anything or anyone else.

And this wonít move the needle at all. They are all in the cult and still think he is good at making money.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And this wonít move the needle at all. They are all in the cult and still think he is good at making money.
    Thatís and draining the swamp and finding pedophiles with Q.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    "only suckers and losers" pay taxes in Trumpist world view. Actually, they are probably praising him for avoiding paying taxes while the rest of us who don't make/lose as much money as he does end up paying thousands in taxes. But not surprising the "GREAT BUSINESSMAN" isn't who he claims out to be. But this won't matter I mean the Trump organization stole money from a kids-cancer charity not paying taxes is not a big deal when you can just steal from somewhere else.
    Any "GREAT BUSINESSMAN" is going to do everything they possibly can to avoid taxes. They literally have teams of lawyers for that.

If you think Trump is some unsuccessful moron you're the ignorant one. The guy owns hotels all over the world and had a long running show on network tv for crying out loud.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Who does Trump owe half a billion dollars to over the next four years? And how will he ďpayĒ it off? Government favors?

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast