Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 75 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1479

Thread: Jesus' race

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    If that is what helps you out.

back to the topic, Jesus looked like an ordinary Jew living in the middle east.
    I believe the Hollywood version.

You have yet to prove yourself right. You want to tone down the rhetoric and apologize and remain civil, I'd be happy to join. The moment you stop, I leave. I am not a battered person that can struggle leaving the abuser. Your call.
    I have proved myself right many times over. It's obvious no matter what I show you, you will simply dismiss and say "not true". And it's hard to argue with someone that will not accept new evidence.

Civility won't suddenly make you open minded.

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Brett, you just don't get to declare something is true based on your whimsy and then expect others to prove you wrong. You made the extraordinary claim that lions evolved from herbivores to carnivores despite. It's your claim so you must then offer extraordinary proof.

What say you?
    This is all he does. Any actual evidence introduced he dismisses it with a simple "nope" and acts like what he says is true because he says it.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I have proved myself right many times over. It's obvious no matter what I show you, you will simply dismiss and say "not true". And it's hard to argue with someone that will not accept new evidence.

Sure won't....and it don't matter what the topic is. He can be quite uncivil himself and is just using that as an excuse towards you because he knows his arguments simply don't hold up under any sort of scrutiny. He's locked in to his narrow minded outlook on life and the world around him; there's simply no budging regardless of any evidence or argument presented to him.

Pretty standard operating procedure for ole' Bretton.

You have shown nothing but your word. And you are trying your best to make yourself the victim. I hope that attitude doesn't prevail itself in your offline life.

This is all he does. Any actual evidence introduced he dismisses it with a simple "nope" and acts like what he says is true because he says it.
    Hello Pot

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Sure won't....and it don't matter what the topic is. He can be quite uncivil himself and is just using that as an excuse towards you because he knows his arguments simply don't hold up under any sort of scrutiny. He's locked in to his narrow minded outlook on life and the world around him; there's simply no budging regardless of any evidence or argument presented to him.

Pretty standard operating procedure for ole' Bretton.
    One of the other abusers joins ya. Shocked - said no one.

You have shown nothing but your word. And you are trying your best to make yourself the victim. I hope that attitude doesn't prevail itself in your offline life.
    You wish to add lying to your sins?

I hope your not as much of a close-minded liar in real life as you are here.

Hello Pot
    Is what I hope you say in real life, because based on your thinking here, you could definitely benefit from smoking some.

One of the other abusers joins ya. Shocked - said no one.
    Abusers?!? Holy **** are you a crack-up.

I forgot to add that after everything I mentioned about Brett, then he'll play victim.

lol, I like Brett's style.

You'll be like I think lions used to eat meat, he'll walk out the room, he not even gonna entertain such a ridiculous stance!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

the point of discussion forums is, you know, discussion
    if everyone agreed, there'd be no, you know, discussion
    so why, so often, does discussion here become...gang up on the guy you disagree with?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    so why, so often, does discussion here become...gang up on the guy you disagree with?
    Why indeed? I'll admit I have fallen victim to doing it too... But I'm trying to do better lol
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Numerous people disagreeing with someone is not akin to "ganging up on the guy you disagree with". Like you said, if everyone agreed there'd be no discussion. If we were talking about a group of people just spewing baseless insults over and over at the same guy, what you said would be relevant here.

Page 75 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast