Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 75 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1479

Thread: Jesus' race

  1. #1111
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,112
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    If that is what helps you out.

    back to the topic, Jesus looked like an ordinary Jew living in the middle east.
    I believe the Hollywood version.


  2. #1112
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    36,269
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You have yet to prove yourself right. You want to tone down the rhetoric and apologize and remain civil, I'd be happy to join. The moment you stop, I leave. I am not a battered person that can struggle leaving the abuser. Your call.
    I have proved myself right many times over. It's obvious no matter what I show you, you will simply dismiss and say "not true". And it's hard to argue with someone that will not accept new evidence.

    Civility won't suddenly make you open minded.

  3. #1113
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    36,269
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Brett, you just don't get to declare something is true based on your whimsy and then expect others to prove you wrong. You made the extraordinary claim that lions evolved from herbivores to carnivores despite. It's your claim so you must then offer extraordinary proof.

    What say you?
    This is all he does. Any actual evidence introduced he dismisses it with a simple "nope" and acts like what he says is true because he says it.

  4. #1114
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,888
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I have proved myself right many times over. It's obvious no matter what I show you, you will simply dismiss and say "not true". And it's hard to argue with someone that will not accept new evidence.

    Civility won't suddenly make you open minded.
    Sure won't....and it don't matter what the topic is. He can be quite uncivil himself and is just using that as an excuse towards you because he knows his arguments simply don't hold up under any sort of scrutiny. He's locked in to his narrow minded outlook on life and the world around him; there's simply no budging regardless of any evidence or argument presented to him.

    Pretty standard operating procedure for ole' Bretton.

  5. #1115
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I have proved myself right many times over. It's obvious no matter what I show you, you will simply dismiss and say "not true". And it's hard to argue with someone that will not accept new evidence.

    Civility won't suddenly make you open minded.
    You have shown nothing but your word. And you are trying your best to make yourself the victim. I hope that attitude doesn't prevail itself in your offline life.

  6. #1116
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    This is all he does. Any actual evidence introduced he dismisses it with a simple "nope" and acts like what he says is true because he says it.
    Hello Pot

  7. #1117
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Sure won't....and it don't matter what the topic is. He can be quite uncivil himself and is just using that as an excuse towards you because he knows his arguments simply don't hold up under any sort of scrutiny. He's locked in to his narrow minded outlook on life and the world around him; there's simply no budging regardless of any evidence or argument presented to him.

    Pretty standard operating procedure for ole' Bretton.
    One of the other abusers joins ya. Shocked - said no one.

  8. #1118
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    36,269
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You have shown nothing but your word. And you are trying your best to make yourself the victim. I hope that attitude doesn't prevail itself in your offline life.
    You wish to add lying to your sins?

    I hope your not as much of a close-minded liar in real life as you are here.

  9. #1119
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    36,269
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Hello Pot
    Is what I hope you say in real life, because based on your thinking here, you could definitely benefit from smoking some.

  10. #1120
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,888
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    One of the other abusers joins ya. Shocked - said no one.
    Abusers?!? Holy **** are you a crack-up.

  11. #1121
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,888
    I forgot to add that after everything I mentioned about Brett, then he'll play victim.

  12. #1122
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    35,154
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    This is all he does. Any actual evidence introduced he dismisses it with a simple "nope" and acts like what he says is true because he says it.
    lol, I like Brett's style.

    You'll be like I think lions used to eat meat, he'll walk out the room, he not even gonna entertain such a ridiculous stance!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  13. #1123
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    14,921
    the point of discussion forums is, you know, discussion
    if everyone agreed, there'd be no, you know, discussion
    so why, so often, does discussion here become...gang up on the guy you disagree with?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  14. #1124
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,916
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    the point of discussion forums is, you know, discussion
    if everyone agreed, there'd be no, you know, discussion
    so why, so often, does discussion here become...gang up on the guy you disagree with?
    Why indeed? I'll admit I have fallen victim to doing it too... But I'm trying to do better lol
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

  15. #1125
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,888
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    the point of discussion forums is, you know, discussion
    if everyone agreed, there'd be no, you know, discussion
    so why, so often, does discussion here become...gang up on the guy you disagree with?
    Numerous people disagreeing with someone is not akin to "ganging up on the guy you disagree with". Like you said, if everyone agreed there'd be no discussion. If we were talking about a group of people just spewing baseless insults over and over at the same guy, what you said would be relevant here.

Page 75 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •