Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 76 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1479

Thread: Jesus' race

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Why indeed? I'll admit I have fallen victim to doing it too... But I'm trying to do better lol
    Fallen victim to ganging up on someone? That's quite the odd way to put it.

I guess this explains why you've been hunkering down in the religion forum lately instead of rollin' with JackTheRipper and dbroncismo in their unending quest to insult me at every opportunity possible for daring to disagree with all of y'alls partisan COVID-19 viewpoints.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Unfortunately what you stated is not scientific.
    You're right. I'm sure a bunch of highly trained scientists using very expensive and sophisticated equipment just made it all up to mess with you Christians.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Numerous people disagreeing with someone is not akin to "ganging up on the guy you disagree with". Like you said, if everyone agreed there'd be no discussion. If we were talking about a group of people just spewing baseless insults over and over at the same guy, what you said would be relevant here.
    well that's not always how it appears from my view....both here with brett and elsewhere in the political forum what starts out as one poster disagreeing with what another said turns into 3 or 4 posters hammering on them for not, to their satisfaction, proving their point.

and especially in religious discussions, when it comes to providing proof, the non-believer has the advantage...which in turn, results in non-believers saying things like dbroncslefty has.

And for the record, it's not that people THINK things like he does, I feel sad for people that do...but it is quite disrespectful to POST things like he has, knowing full well Christians are seeing it. If you guys want to view that as me being a Karen when I call people on things like that, so be it....but you can't be elitist if you're simply defending your beliefs vs flaunting them as superior.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You wish to add lying to your sins?

I hope your not as much of a close-minded liar in real life as you are here.
    I think you'd need help in defining that word for you. I'm not smart enough to help you with that I suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    You're right. I'm sure a bunch of highly trained scientists using very expensive and sophisticated equipment just made it all up to mess with you Christians.
    Or the group of highly training scientists using sophisticated equipment coming up with a young age. You're debate tactic is a failure/illegal, you know that right?

Or the group of highly training scientists using sophisticated equipment coming up with a young age. You're debate tactic is a failure/illegal, you know that right?
    Tell me more! Here's just one example of the science I'm talking about. Would love to see any example of what you'tre talking about:

https://www.livescience.com/universe...asurement.html

Tell me more! Here's just one example of the science I'm talking about. Would love to see any example of what you'tre talking about:

https://www.livescience.com/universe...asurement.html
    If you'd like to start a science thread, I can start to point out the issues with your article.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Fallen victim to ganging up on someone? That's quite the odd way to put it.

I guess this explains why you've been hunkering down in the religion forum lately instead of rollin' with JackTheRipper and dbroncismo in their unending quest to insult me at every opportunity possible for daring to disagree with all of y'alls partisan COVID-19 viewpoints.

This is a religion board... please don't start talking politics.
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

I think you'd need help in defining that word for you. I'm not smart enough to help you with that I suspect.
    First Bolded: That would mark the first time.

Second Bolded: Finally we agree on something.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    well that's not always how it appears from my view....both here with brett and elsewhere in the political forum what starts out as one poster disagreeing with what another said turns into 3 or 4 posters hammering on them for not, to their satisfaction, proving their point.

and especially in religious discussions, when it comes to providing proof, the non-believer has the advantage...which in turn, results in non-believers saying things like dbroncslefty has.

And for the record, it's not that people THINK things like he does, I feel sad for people that do...but it is quite disrespectful to POST things like he has, knowing full well Christians are seeing it. If you guys want to view that as me being a Karen when I call people on things like that, so be it....but you can't be elitist if you're simply defending your beliefs vs flaunting them as superior.
    I think the difference here is that we're not talking about whether God is real, we're talking about specific individual claims. And more to the point: Brett is saying that our specific individual claims are incorrect.

You don't get to say "you're wrong the earth is billions of years old" or "you're wrong a flood couldn't cover the entire earth and all animals could live on a 500' boat for a year" without providing some evidence of your claims.

You don't get to revert back to "I'm religious so I don't need proof". You do if you want a single person to take your denials seriously.

First Bolded: That would mark the first time.

Second Bolded: Finally we agree on something.
    Your stick is top notch. I can just imagine your victims all parading how lovely you are.

I think the difference here is that we're not talking about whether God is real, we're talking about specific individual claims. And more to the point: Brett is saying that our specific individual claims are incorrect.

You don't get to say "you're wrong the earth is billions of years old" or "you're wrong a flood couldn't cover the entire earth and all animals could live on a 500' boat for a year" without providing some evidence of your claims.

You don't get to revert back to "I'm religious so I don't need proof". You do if you want a single person to take your denials seriously.
    Bolded: Still waiting for the first. I'm up 1-0

Your stick is top notch. I can just imagine your victims all parading how lovely you are.
    It's schtick, but I'll cut you a break, victimized as you are already.

Bolded: Still waiting for the first. I'm up 1-0
    Did you just copy my joke

In defense of some christians (not something I do with ease), but Brettís take on christianity and the bible is still very probably a minority view ó even within protestant groups alone.

Page 76 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast