Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 70 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1479

Thread: Jesus' race

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Again if you want to open a thread in the Science forum great, but I am not here to show you that you are wrong in a religious thread.
    No it has not. Unless of course you don't know the meaning of the word.
    I opened a thread in the Science forum, so now you have no excuse. Go there and let's see how much your 5th grade remedial Science knowledge is worth.

Common ancestor? Science. Millions of years...No science.
    13.7 billion year old universe: science

Global flood, aka young Earth creation: No science.
    Last edited by fanofclendennon; 10-24-2020 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I opened a thread in the Science forum, so now you have no excuse. Go there and let's see how much your 5th grade remedial Science knowledge is worth.
    So your abusive comments and attitude is supposed to draw me toward wanting to speak with you? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    13.7 billion year old universe: science

Global flood, aka young Earth creation: No science.
    Old Age of the universe, not science.

Explain? Because this isn't one branch of science that says this, it's many.

If it's not science, how was the number derived?

So your abusive comments and attitude is supposed to draw me toward wanting to speak with you? LOL
    Certainly not. But if you want to shut up my attitude thereís a simple way to do that: prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I just wanted to hammer my point home.

The stuff you brought up DOES have merit to it, in addition to quantum mechanics suggesting other dimensions, but those concepts are so rudimentary and unrefined that its hard to argue them one way or the other.
    Nasty, here is the post where you quite literally agree that the concept I explained could be valid.

Nasty, here is the post where you quite literally agree that the concept I explained could be valid.
    I'm saying this in a semantics sense, not in an actual.substance sense.

Earlier I said my deductive reasoning leads me to the conclusion that only supernatural explanation is possible. Maybe I cant say that, maybe nature was just a bunch of.other rules before, what the hell that actually means I have no idea.

Physical science is based on the observable world, we will never observe anything that will.suggest the non existence of the space and time limits, its simply not within the capacity of the human mind to calculate that.

But I was giving you and Fan the semantics aspect of the argument, not the substance aspect.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I'm saying this in a semantics sense, not in an actual.substance sense.

Earlier I said my deductive reasoning leads me to the conclusion that only supernatural explanation is possible. Maybe I cant say that, maybe nature was just a bunch of.other rules before, what the hell that actually means I have no idea.

Physical science is based on the observable world, we will never observe anything that will.suggest the non existence of the space and time limits, its simply not within the capacity of the human mind to calculate that.

But I was giving you and Fan the semantics aspect of the argument, not the substance aspect
    First Bolded: My argument in no way has anything to do with there needing to be different rules to explain reality. That was Fanís argument, not mine.

Second Bolded: Well we know itís certainly beyond your capacity to comprehend it, but pretty much everyone else here can.

Third Bolded: The substantive part of your argument is because you cannot see how itís possible, it must be impossible. Arrogance aside, to put it simply, others can see that which you are incapable of seeing.

First Bolded: My argument in no way has anything to do with there needing to be different rules to explain reality. That was Fanís argument, not mine.

Second Bolded: Well we know itís certainly beyond your capacity to comprehend it, but pretty much everyone else here can.

Third Bolded: The substantive part of your argument is because you cannot see how itís possible, it must be impossible. Arrogance aside, to put it simply, others can see that which you are incapable of seeing.
    lol, you can calculate infinity in your mind? No you cant! It's just a concept, a mathematical limit. It's not a physical reality.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

lol, you can calculate infinity in your mind? No you cant! It's just a concept, a mathematical limit. It's not a physical reality.
    I did not say a single thing about calculating it. Itís actually the opposite of a mathematical limit, but that aside, itís obvious infinity is simply beyond your understanding.

Let us turn instead to something perhaps you can comprehend, see my post in the other thread.

I did not say a single thing about calculating it. Itís actually the opposite of a mathematical limit, but that aside, itís obvious infinity is simply beyond your understanding.

Let us turn instead to something perhaps you can comprehend, see my post in the other thread.
    I understand infinity as a concept. You are mistakenly trying to tell me it's a reality.

It isn't. No matter how bad you want to believe it is, it simply isnt.

I understand infinity as a concept. You are mistakenly trying to tell me it's a reality.

It isn't. No matter how bad you want to believe it is, it simply isnít.
    There is no scientific basis for this definitive-ness, and again, Iíll need some type of proof.

There is no scientific basis for this definitive-ness, and again, Iíll need some type of proof.
    Yes there is, the impossibility of ever observing it is the basis for this definitiveness.

Page 70 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast