Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesus' race

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Just having some fun.

So, was there any sexuality before the fall?
    It's why I smiled

ok, back to your real comment....Sexuality not approved by God? No

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I do not deny that animals show homosexuality at times, but you cannot show that it occurred prior to the Fall.
    Right and you cannot show that it didn't. It's pretty safe to assume it's always happened considering many species alive today were here before people were.

well just look at Barney and tell me he's straight

but seriously, I'm not exactly sure what the point of agreeing or disagreeing whether a goat makes a sexuality choice or not would prove....is there proof any animals have sex for reasons other than procreation?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post

but seriously, I'm not exactly sure what the point of agreeing or disagreeing whether a goat makes a sexuality choice or not would prove....is there proof any animals have sex for reasons other than procreation?
    Yea they tryina tap that ***.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yea they tryina tap that ***.

[emoji23][emoji23]

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

1) God's Word is inerrant (before you try and think you've found something and thus post it, please search that it's been debunked prior to posting.)
    2) I'm ok with the google answer to this: https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=...sclient=psy-ab There it says the unjust or prejudicial treatment of categories of people or things. Like has been pointed out several times the group of homosexuals did not exist when marriage was established. It occurred only as a result of the fall
    4) I do have a moral compass, it's God. My compass is moral, true, never failing.

God would not that would be against His nature and God does not change. Nice try.
    Hebrews 13:8 ESV
    "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever."
    Malachi 3:6 ESV
    ďFor I the Lord do not change; therefor
    Numbers 23:19 ESV
    "God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it? "
    2) By the fall are you talking about Adam and Eve? Or when exactly was the fall you're talking about?
    4) Basically, if God says it, it goes. Which means you agree with my point: if God told you something was moral, no matter what it is, you'd think it moral.

And I'm glad God would never ask you to do something as bad as raping babies. But let's calm down on how pure God's nature is.

God murdered every first born son of Egypt, whether they owned the Jewish slaves or not. To put that in perspective, the only country on earth that believes in punishing someone's family for crimes they committed, even if the family had no hand in it, is North Korea.

Do you think North Korea has a moral criminal justice system?

Just taking a guess..either you or from some other person or group of people.
    Works for me

There have been studies showing that Chimpanzee females traded sex for food.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    There have been studies showing that Chimpanzee females traded sex for food.
    Easily believable, I seen them show female lions use sex to kind of manipulate male lions.

Like humans, their females have much better developed brains.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Right and you cannot show that it didn't. It's pretty safe to assume it's always happened considering many species alive today were here before people were.
    pretty safe? You'll need to back that one up. The kinds were here before man but were not corrupted until after the Fall.

Yes there is at least one group of primates that do.

2) By the fall are you talking about Adam and Eve? Or when exactly was the fall you're talking about?
    4) Basically, if God says it, it goes. Which means you agree with my point: if God told you something was moral, no matter what it is, you'd think it moral.

And I'm glad God would never ask you to do something as bad as raping babies. But let's calm down on how pure God's nature is.

God murdered every first born son of Egypt, whether they owned the Jewish slaves or not. To put that in perspective, the only country on earth that believes in punishing someone's family for crimes they committed, even if the family had no hand in it, is North Korea.

Do you think North Korea has a moral criminal justice system?
    2) Yes Adam and Eve
    4) God is THE compass. There is no further revelation.

I think you need to re-read the passage on the death of the first born during the times of Egyptian enslavement of the Hebrews

For a believer, God's nature IS pure...and calming.
    Again, you can question Old Testament writings in that regard...tho some of what you'd question is written as historical retelling, not necessarily God-directed events. Sending the angel of death, well certainly from our view appears more than a little harsh.

Dominance and pleasure for sure.

Page 38 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast