Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 73 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1479

Thread: Jesus' race

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

Do you think itís possible for non physical things to be a loop?
    Give me an example..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Give me an example..
    Is that a yes or a no?

Is that a yes or a no?
    Give me an example so I can better understand what you're asking.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Give me an example so I can better understand what you're asking.
    The question is self explanatory.

You know the definition of physical and you know the definition of a loop. So what exactly are you struggling with?

The question is self explanatory.

You know the definition of physical and you know the definition of a loop. So what exactly are you struggling with?
    Well.earlier you said thoughts in a loop which makes no sense, so...

Well.earlier you said thoughts in a loop which makes no sense, so...
    Well the question does make sense. So answer it or tell me which part youíre struggling with...

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Explain? Because this isn't one branch of science that says this, it's many.
    Same branches say it's not. There are young earth scientists in all fields as well.

Certainly not. But if you want to shut up my attitude thereís a simple way to do that: prove me wrong.
    You have yet to prove yourself right. You want to tone down the rhetoric and apologize and remain civil, I'd be happy to join. The moment you stop, I leave. I am not a battered person that can struggle leaving the abuser. Your call.

My rejection of it is the same exact reason I am.rejecting Brett's notion that lions were herbivores. It completely goes against all current observation while having no additional evidence to suggest otherwise.
    A lion could have been a vegetarian or the animal the Lion evolved from. But using today to determine the past and declare it so is awful, just awful.

Obviously. I cant see corona.

Time is a function, not a unit.
    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    A lion could have been a vegetarian or the animal the Lion evolved from. But using today to determine the past and declare it so is awful, just awful.
    So then you must easily believe man evolved from bacteria.

Cuz I dont. Like you said, diff kinds. Lions are the meat eating kind. They dont give birth to vegetarians. Nor vice versa.

Well the question does make sense. So answer it or tell me which part youíre struggling with...
    I don't think it makes as much sense as you think it does.
    Are you asking, for example, if my thoughts eventually repeat in some sort of pattern?
    'cause a lot of 'em were scary enough the first time lol
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Not to contradict your thought process completely, but especially given we're on lions, them being carnivores is just the circle of life....part of the beauty of nature is that carnivores help maintain the health of the food they prey on...for example, many areas would be more overrun with deer if not for hunters...because we systematically removed natural predators like wolves and coyotes.

Nature needs carnivores, so to me it is far easier to believe there's other ways things on the ark remained copacetic.

Reminds me of a segment of the show Psych, where young Shawn is driving his priest crazy with questions like 'I'm pretty sure 2 lions would have gone thru at least 5 pairs of antelope" and the priest tells Shawn's dad "you know, there's a lovely Methodist church down the street" ....it's funny in part because...we DON'T have the answers, we ALL have questions........believers simply allow for the omnipotent power of God to fill in the blanks we can't.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

So then you must easily believe man evolved from bacteria.

Cuz I dont. Like you said, diff kinds. Lions are the meat eating kind. They dont give birth to vegetarians. Nor vice versa.

Nope.

It means I understand that on micro evolution things like diet and reproduction can and has changed. I think, could be wrong, that you are missing that piece of science.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Not to contradict your thought process completely, but especially given we're on lions, them being carnivores is just the circle of life....part of the beauty of nature is that carnivores help maintain the health of the food they prey on...for example, many areas would be more overrun with deer if not for hunters...because we systematically removed natural predators like wolves and coyotes.

Nature needs carnivores, so to me it is far easier to believe there's other ways things on the ark remained copacetic.

Reminds me of a segment of the show Psych, where young Shawn is driving his priest crazy with questions like 'I'm pretty sure 2 lions would have gone thru at least 5 pairs of antelope" and the priest tells Shawn's dad "you know, there's a lovely Methodist church down the street" ....it's funny in part because...we DON'T have the answers, we ALL have questions........believers simply allow for the omnipotent power of God to fill in the blanks we can't.
    It is possible that the animals evolved to eating meat prior to the Flood but post Fall following the first few chapters of Genesis. It's also possible that the animals hibernated, further it's possible they had not yet eaten meat at this time. Scriptures do not say their state however scripture does say animals will return to the state where they do not hunt and there is no prey.

Thanks for the correction/adjustment

Page 73 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast