Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 71 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1479

Thread: Jesus' race

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yes there is, the impossibility of ever observing it is the basis for this definitiveness.
    There is nothing in science that says because you cannot observe it doesnít mean it canít exist. There are entire scientific principles based around the idea that although there are things you canít see, they affect you lol. No one can actually observe gravity, only the effects of gravity, no one can observe time, only our movement through it.

Youíre just way wrong on this one man.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    There is nothing in science that says because you cannot observe it doesnít mean it canít exist. There are entire scientific principles based around the idea that although there are things you canít see, they affect you lol. No one can actually observe gravity, only the effects of gravity, no one can observe time, only our movement through it.

Youíre just way wrong on this one man.
    So you are suggesting there exists an infinite number of units of something? Can you show me? lol, valade, wtf man! You are just saying the dumbest **** ever.

You seem to be more heavily indoctrinated by your atheism than most theists are by their religion.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

So you are suggesting there exists an infinite number of units of something? Can you show me? lol, valade, wtf man! You are just saying the dumbest **** ever.

You seem to be more heavily indoctrinated by your atheism than most theists are by their religion
    Absolutely none of what Iím talking about in this thread has to do with atheism (thus confirming your indoctrination).

And yes Iím suggesting there are an infinite units of something: numbers.

There are an infinite amount of numbers (and if you disagree, simply tell me the largest and smallest numbers).

A number is every bit as real as time, and if you donít believe me, show me a time particle.

Absolutely none of what Iím talking about in this thread has to do with atheism (thus confirming your indoctrination).

And yes Iím suggesting there are an infinite units of something: numbers.

There are an infinite amount of numbers (and if you disagree, simply tell me the largest and smallest numbers).

A number is every bit as real as time, and if you donít believe me, show me a time particle.
    Of course you're indoctrinated. How else were you so easily able to understand my point regarding event B in the example with no god in it, vs the example with god in it?

Numbers are an imaginary thing that represents units of reality. There will never be infinity units of reality.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Of course you're indoctrinated. How else were you so easily able to understand my point regarding event B in the example with no god in it, vs the example with god in it?

Numbers are an imaginary thing that represents units of reality. There will never be infinity units of reality.
    First Bolded: I donít even know what youíre talking about here. What are you referring to?

Second Bolded: Numbers are no less real than time. Show me a time particle. Because the actual only way you can demonstrate time is through numbers, because time is not a Ďreal unití under your definition.

First Bolded: I donít even know what youíre talking about here. What are you referring to?

Second Bolded: Numbers are no less real than time. Show me a time particle. Because the actual only way you can demonstrate time is through numbers, because time is not a Ďreal unití under your definition.
    No, you can demonstrate time through events. I woke up, I showered, I drove to work. Humans have made the system more efficient by using numbers to measure time so we can all move on the same page.

Regardless if we measure time or not, it is very real.

Numbers are an imaginary thing that represents units of reality.
    lol wut

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    lol wut
    That was my first thought upon reading that sentence as well.

No, you can demonstrate time through events. I woke up, I showered, I drove to work. Humans have made the system more efficient by using numbers to measure time so we can all move on the same page.

Regardless if we measure time or not, it is very real.
    Then show me any physical unit of time. Show me time, like actual time, not merely a demonstration of it having passed or a measurement of it, show me it

That was my first thought upon reading that sentence as well.
    Number systems are man made concept. It is a manner in which to measure the physical world around us.

Then show me any physical unit of time. Show me time, like actual time, not merely a demonstration of it having passed or a measurement of it, show me it
    Time isnt a thing to show you, that is space.

The other part of this thing.

Also, what were you referring to in the first part of your earlier post about me knowing or not knowing something with the inclusion of God?

Time isnt a thing to show you, that is space.

The other part of this thing.
    So you agree that there are things that exist that we cannot physically see (such as time?)

Also, what were you referring to in the first part of your earlier post about me knowing or not knowing something with the inclusion of God?
    When I said event b will never be reached you easily agreed with me.

When I said today would never be reached, this, an eternal past is impossible, you didnt agree.

This was before we started discussing this time forward backward expansion contraction nonsense.

So you agree that there are things that exist that we cannot physically see (such as time?)
    Obviously. I cant see corona.

Time is a function, not a unit.

Page 71 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast