Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Because if he labels BLM or Panthers terrorist then it wouldnt seem like a pro black initiative. His entire move is to sound pro black, but hes making sure to stick to his racist schtick while doing it. That's what the antifa is for.

Why do you think he specifically labeled antifa as a part of this specific bill?

If you understand politics and propaganda, it makes perfect sense.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Because Antifa makes headlines or in the very least, irritates the Republican base.

Do I think Trump added Antifa to appease his base a little? Sure. But it has nothing to do with racism. This bill has much of the measures you claim are necessary to help fix issues in the black community....

And your still complaining about racism. My guess is itís something you will always complain about because it will always exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    So after all this back and forth baloneyÖÖÖ

Is Trump's $500 billion plan good for blacks or not???
    Its just giving money to a broken system , so , means.

And it puts KKK in the same light as antifa (which isn't an organization). So that's ****ed.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

If there are 330 million people in the US
    and 15% are African Americans
    That means there are 49,500,000 African Americans

So if we take Trump's $500 billion and divide that by the 49,500,000 African AmericansÖ
    We could then give every African American in the US $10,000 to do with as they please.

Easy peasy nice and easy. No admin fees and employees and oversights. No rules and forms etc. that you would have with programs and such. We could call it reparations.

How progressive is that??? Everybody is happy. Everyone can shut up, stop rioting and go home.

I'm here for you.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Because Antifa makes headlines or in the very least, irritates the Republican base.

Do I think Trump added Antifa to appease his base a little? Sure. But it has nothing to do with racism. This bill has much of the measures you claim are necessary to help fix issues in the black community....

And your still complaining about racism. My guess is itís something you will always complain about because it will always exist.
    No, I'm not complaining about it, im.just trying to explain to you what it is. Because you have shown on this.forum that you do not actually understand what racism is. Yiu explained your perspective as a completely racist perspective, yet you are completely unaware of it, lol.

It's funny when I just say things blunt and straight forward you and jack and other white crew thinks I'm "complaining" about racism. Yet the first thing that comes up that doesnt favor white people, you guys go non stop cry baby. Stop snow flaking.

Even right now. You're not stupid. You know exactly why trump.put that tidbit in there. But your white guilt got you coming up with excuses so you don't have to feel...guilty.

Last edited by nastynice; 09-28-2020 at 04:57 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

If there are 330 million people in the US
    and 15% are African Americans
    That means there are 49,500,000 African Americans

So if we take Trump's $500 billion and divide that by the 49,500,000 African AmericansÖ
    We could then give every African American in the US $10,000 to do with as they please.

Easy peasy nice and easy. No admin fees and employees and oversights. No rules and forms etc. that you would have with programs and such. We could call it reparations.

How progressive is that??? Everybody is happy. Everyone can shut up, stop rioting and go home.

I'm here for you.
    A truly idiotic post from a truly genius poster.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

You had me in the first half....

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

So after all this back and forth baloneyÖÖÖ

Is Trump's $500 billion plan good for blacks or not???
    Some good positive change in there.

Money means cops wont shoot them anymore

Money means they wont be denied voting access anymore

Money means hiring practices will be fair now

Money means their criminal sentences will be the same as white people

Money means education access will be fair

Oh wait...........NOPE
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Do you think that if every protester was offered $1k to stop protesting the protests would continue at the same level?

No, I'm not complaining about it, im.just trying to explain to you what it is. Because you have shown on this.forum that you do not actually understand what racism is. Yiu explained your perspective as a completely racist perspective, yet you are completely unaware of it, lol.

It's funny when I just say things blunt and straight forward you and jack and other white crew thinks I'm "complaining" about racism. Yet the first thing that comes up that doesnt favor white people, you guys go non stop cry baby. Stop snow flaking.

Even right now. You're not stupid. You know exactly why trump.put that tidbit in there. But your white guilt got you coming up with excuses so you don't have to feel...guilty.

You find racism in everything. Like the fact that you call me racist for pointing out flaws in the inner city, poverty and the black community. That isnít a racist position. Itís noticing issues and offering actual solutions to those issues.

Antifa has nothing to do with black people. They are mostly young, uninformed white kids. Youíre right in that heís doing this to appease his base but it has nothing to do with racism.

You find racism in everything. Like the fact that you call me racist for pointing out flaws in the inner city, poverty and the black community. That isnít a racist position. Itís noticing issues and offering actual solutions to those issues.

Antifa has nothing to do with black people. They are mostly young, uninformed white kids. Youíre right in that heís doing this to appease his base but it has nothing to do with racism.
    It's not that I find racism in everything, it's that you don't find it in anything. You yourself said you saw 4 arab guys and started thinking terrorist. It's a natural reaction, it's not necessarily an evil reaction, but it is racism. You can't just change the definition of words to make yourself feel better, lol.

If antifa had no connection to blm and black equality, he would not have thrown it in that bill. You gotta be able to put 1 and 1 together.

Maybe you just think he finds racism everywhere bc anytime you interact with him a racist is around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Money means cops wont shoot them anymore

Money means they wont be denied voting access anymore

Money means hiring practices will be fair now

Money means their criminal sentences will be the same as white people

Money means education access will be fair

Oh wait...........NOPE
    Well said. That guy is 100% clueless.

I'd say the right in general is a little clueless about this topic..

It's not that I find racism in everything, it's that you don't find it in anything. You yourself said you saw 4 arab guys and started thinking terrorist. It's a natural reaction, it's not necessarily an evil reaction, but it is racism. You can't just change the definition of words to make yourself feel better, lol.

If antifa had no connection to blm and black equality, he would not have thrown it in that bill. You gotta be able to put 1 and 1 together.

Thereís a difference between questioning whether racism is part of an issue and not finding it in anything. I believe itís difficult to determine if racism is present unless someone is honest about their intentions or thereís bonafide evidence.

My seeing 4 men sitting in tactical positions on public transportation is what gave me alarm. I believed the men were middle eastern but I canít be positive of it. Again, it was their actions that alarmed me, not their ethnicity.

Antifa has been around for a few years being an irritant to Republican speakers and such. Their latest escapades with BLM are just the tip. Youíre really grasping at straws here. You donít want anyone to add 1+1 and get 2. You are adding those numbers together and getting 3 and you expect others to follow along. Itís sad to be honest.

Thereís a difference between questioning whether racism is part of an issue and not finding it in anything. I believe itís difficult to determine if racism is present unless someone is honest about their intentions or thereís bonafide evidence.

My seeing 4 men sitting in tactical positions on public transportation is what gave me alarm. I believed the men were middle eastern but I canít be positive of it. Again, it was their actions that alarmed me, not their ethnicity.

Antifa has been around for a few years being an irritant to Republican speakers and such. Their latest escapades with BLM are just the tip. Youíre really grasping at straws here. You donít want anyone to add 1+1 and get 2. You are adding those numbers together and getting 3 and you expect others to follow along. Itís sad to be honest.
    Haha, it wasn't because they were sitting in a "tactical position"!! Its cuz they were Arab. You are seriously unaware of this??

If what you are saying is true then that means every single time you have taken mass transportation you have spotted potential terrorists. Because any given form of mass transportation will have single men sitting in "tactical positions".

Haha cmon, look how stupid that sounds. Dont sit here and try and run that bull ****, lol, c'mon.

See? 1+1=2. See how easy that was?

This is what I'm saying, it's not that I cry racism, it's that I point it out and you are somehow still blind to it. So I'm just showing you, like duh.

Last edited by nastynice; 09-28-2020 at 10:28 PM.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast