Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    And now you are back around again.

Antifa has nothing to do with race, why would including them have anything to do with race?
    Because his racist support base will see it as a concession made for their sake because they view antifa as being linked with blm and other equality movements.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Because his racist support base will see it as a concession made for their sake because they view antifa as being linked with blm and other equality movements.
    Okay, so it's not that Antifa is race related but that it is in their minds to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    The Base and Patriot Front are couple of the 199 active white supremacy groups in the US. Shouldn’t each and every one of them get equal coverage to what Antifa gets?
    what have they done compared to what people are doing in the name of Antifa?

any media coverage or action taken should be based on what these groups or people have done.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Going to repeat this question Special since you ignored it. Do you think Trump comes up with this plan and presents it without the BLM protests?
    I don't know what you're really asking. that Trump would not do this if there were no Black Lives Matter protesting? I doubt it, but that's pointless since there has been BLM protesting, long before Trump became President. why didn't Obama do something like this in the years he was President when BLM was protesting. these things/incidents/situations are not new with Trump as President.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Actually your cluelessness toward this topic proves that he is doing it right.

And your first sentence pretty much explains the issue, why did some left field antifa bs get lumped in with his black America plan? As mentioned, to cater to the racists as he tries to simultaneously cater to black America.

lol, fnk, do you really not see it?!? lol!

including one thing to some apparent racist base but then many other things to help black people, how does that cater to a racist base? the one thing would be eliminated by the many other things to help black people that the racist base would hate. ..but ohh the one thing? stop.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Okay, so it's not that Antifa is race related but that it is in their minds to you.
    Not to me, but yea...

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    including one thing to some apparent racist base but then many other things to help black people, how does that cater to a racist base? the one thing would be eliminated by the many other things to help black people that the racist base would hate. ..but ohh the one thing? stop.
    That caters to a racist base because it let's them know that he is doing it strictly for the votes, not because he actually is standing up for minorities.

what have they done compared to what people are doing in the name of Antifa?

any media coverage or action taken should be based on what these groups or people have done.
    Vandalized, assaulted, threatened, killed, etc, etc. You are acting like Antifa is the biggest baddest thing to happen in decades.

I don't know what you're really asking. that Trump would not do this if there were no Black Lives Matter protesting? I doubt it, but that's pointless since there has been BLM protesting, long before Trump became President. why didn't Obama do something like this in the years he was President when BLM was protesting. these things/incidents/situations are not new with Trump as President.
    It’s not pointless, or rather the protests that you have been saying are doing everything wrong aren’t pointless. They have forced Trump to make a concession that had zero chance of happening without the protests and riots.

Obama did create oversight for the police and all the most effective reforms were repealed by Trump. He also made significant progress in creating and helping minority owned small businesses. Hell, the more you look into it the more it looks like Trump is just promising to bring back stuff Obama did that Trump took away.

Yea, it was 100% in order to appease his racist base, his strongest base. Not the entirety of his base.

How does including Antifa appease his racist base? Specifically, how is Antifa tied into anti racism? If he wanted to appease his “racist” base, why not just label BLM terrorist? Or go old school and label the black panthers along with the KKK?

Your point makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    How does including Antifa appease his racist base? Specifically, how is Antifa tied into anti racism? If he wanted to appease his “racist” base, why not just label BLM terrorist? Or go old school and label the black panthers along with the KKK?

Your point makes no sense.
    Because if he labels BLM or Panthers terrorist then it wouldnt seem like a pro black initiative. His entire move is to sound pro black, but hes making sure to stick to his racist schtick while doing it. That's what the antifa is for.

Why do you think he specifically labeled antifa as a part of this specific bill?

If you understand politics and propaganda, it makes perfect sense.

Because if he labels BLM or Panthers terrorist then it wouldnt seem like a pro black initiative. His entire move is to sound pro black, but hes making sure to stick to his racist schtick while doing it. That's what the antifa is for.

Why do you think he specifically labeled antifa as a part of this specific bill?

If you understand politics and propaganda, it makes perfect sense.

So after all this back and forth baloney………

Is Trump's $500 billion plan good for blacks or not???

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    So after all this back and forth baloney………

Is Trump's $500 billion plan good for blacks or not???
    It's pretty meh, as is. I'll comment more when it takes effect, so that's all I'll have to say about it.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast