Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Antifa has nothing to do with race and your answer is "exactly" and then double down on it being a race issue?
    Trump made a black america plan.

He inserted antifa, a group with no connection to black america.

The only connection in popular politics is that the right views them as an enemy who is linked with various movements including BLM.

And so trump threw them in there to damage control amongst his base the idea of helping black America.

Kinda like the bad people on both sides comment. At the end of the day I know you know what hes doing. [emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Yeah, meanwhile the boogaloos and proud boys are terror organizations, but you know leave them alone.

I imagine Trump added the part about Antifa being a terrorist organization to make the rest of the plan palatable to his base.

Who the **** actually cares whether Antifa is included in this plan or its own separate one? You guys will split hairs over the dumbest ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Who the **** actually cares whether Antifa is included in this plan or its own separate one? You guys will split hairs over the dumbest ****.
    Is it splitting hairs?

Or is it laughing at the racist trying to appease his racist base which he knows is the reason he got elected since he has been catering to them since day 1?

Until the right acknowledges this reality which becomes more and more obvious by the day, the rest of the world will keep laughing at their little moves like this that they think is fooling anyone.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Is it splitting hairs?

Or is it laughing at the racist trying to appease his racist base which he knows is the reason he got elected since he has been catering to them since day 1?

Until the right acknowledges this reality which becomes more and more obvious by the day, the rest of the world will keep laughing at their little moves like this that they think is fooling anyone.
    The problem with your position is that his base isn't racist. There are certainly racists in it, but the majorities main motivations are not race based.

The problem with your position is that his base isn't racist. There are certainly racists in it, but the majorities main motivations are not race based.
    That's not a problem with my position. He is still doing hella extra stuff to appease his racist supporters. It's funny to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I donít think people are upset over what bill Antifa being designated a terrorist organization is in, they are upset Antifa is being designated a terrorist organization at all.

Any and all support of Trump is inherently racist.

That's not a problem with my position. He is still doing hella extra stuff to appease his racist supporters. It's funny to see.
    Okay, though you did say that Antifa being part of it was about his racist base.

But yeah, Trump is an *** who says racist ****.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I donít think people are upset over what bill Antifa being designated a terrorist organization is in, they are upset Antifa is being designated a terrorist organization at all.
    I don't care that they are being designated a terrorist organization, it bothers me that they are in a bill for black people.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Any and all support of Trump is inherently racist.
    Says a guy that is going to vote for a well documented racist.

Okay, though you did say that Antifa being part of it was about his racist base.

But yeah, Trump is an *** who says racist ****.
    Yea, it was 100% in order to appease his racist base, his strongest base. Not the entirety of his base.

I don't care that they are being designated a terrorist organization, it bothers me that they are in a bill for black people.
    Well you are the exception then.

Yea, it was 100% in order to appease his racist base, his strongest base. Not the entirety of his base.
    And now you are back around again.

Antifa has nothing to do with race, why would including them have anything to do with race?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast